ponyboy x fem y/n: i want attention

Ponyboy p.o.v

I was laying across the couch, reading my favorite book when y/n came in the house. She looked all mad, and stressed out. I sat upto look at her but she just walked lazily around the couch and plop on my legs; I was confused but I looked down at y/n with concern. Her face was buried in my leg, and I just played in her hair.

"What's wrong y/n? U look stressed."

"I. Want. Attention." (Y/n)

I looked down at her, and she didn't look up at me they just turned her head away; facing the tv. I sat y/n up and held them on my lap, I kissed her cheek and they blushed; her face still held a pouting face but I chuckled.

"Bad day at work?"

She nodded nodded in response, I chuckled and kissed their cheek again.

"Wanna talk about it?"

She shock her head no; y/n keep saying that she wants attention but shes not facing me. I sighed and layed her down on the couch and pinned y/n down; she still wasn't looking at me but face the tv direction.

"Look at me~"

She still didn't lookat me so I grabbed her gently by the chin, and make her look at me. Thoes beautiful eyes shimmering as the sun shine through, the window. I smirked and started to kiss her neck. She moaned a lil, while her hands gripped onto my shoulders.

"If it's attention you want~ I'll give it to u~"

And with that I pulled away from y/n's neck, and took off my shirt. Her wondering eyes looked at my body up and down; I felt her small hands traveled down my torso. I gently grabbed her hand a kissed it. I went back to her neck, and kissed it over and over again. I felt y/n's hands went to my pants, trying to pull them off but I pushed their hands away.

"Naughty girl~"

While kissing her neck, I used one hand to unbuckle my belt. Y/n didn't say anything but blush deeply, I smirked and pulled their skirt down taking it off. Her pink panties was in display, but I used 1 finger to move them aside exposing her wet pussy.

"Ponyboy~.." (y/n)

Was all she said before I entered her, y/n arched her back and moaned. I moaned as I felt y/n wet cunt grip onto me; her arms wrapped around my back and held me close. With every thrust I made the couch kept moving, inch by inch. Her moans echoed in my ear, and the sound of skin slapping skin echoed in the living room.

The lewd sound of her wet cunt, and my mind was filled out dirty things I wanted to do to her. Y/n's pussy was so good, and if she wanted attention..I'll give it to her.

Y/n p.o.v

My arms wrapped around his back with pleasure, and my mind d was all fuzzy. With every thrust he made I could feel it in my stomach, I felt like it was in my womb. And without warning, he came inside of me flooding my womb with his seeds. He pulled out of my cunt and let it all flow like a river. I was laying on my back trying to get a breath in, but I felt him pick me up.

He carried me into his room, and lay me down on the bed. I looked up at him blushing; he licked his lips and smirked. He looked like a hungry animal about to devour its prey, ponyboy climbed onto the bed and sat in front of me. He didn't say anything but lifted up my leg, and threw them over his shoulders. I blushed extremely at the position he decided, to place me in.

He entered me again, and didn't stop for anything. We fucked for what seemed like hours; he fucked from behind, in front, on my sides, and in between. And put my in positions that I couldn't break free from. The friction from him in between my thighs, cause a burning sensation that felt so good. My pussy was drenched on his cum, and my head was fuzzy. More like blank. He just chuckled and picked me up again, he placed me on my hands and knees on the bed. I thought he was gonna fuck me from behind again, but he ate my ass.

His tounge licked over my hole, for what felt like forever. My mouth was open, and moans fell out. With every ounce of pleasure he gave to me; and after he spread my cheeks open. Pony just shoved his dick inside my ass, and fucked me. His balls slapped againt my pussy, with force. He leaned forward and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

"U wanted attention~ so I'm giving it to u, what's wrong? Can't handle it~" (Pony)

"I..AHHHHHH~ can h-handle it~"

"Prove it~" (Pony)

With every thrust the bed shake, and the sound of the mattress creaking. I moaned his name louder and louder, my back was aching but I was complaining. I wanted cuddles, but I NEED dick.

"Harder~ harder~!!"

He went harder, and deeper into my ass. It felt so good, I came before he did and I feltike his personal fuck toy.

"Right there~!!~yes~"

He started to slap my ass, until it felt like it's burning. Pony slapped my ass over and over again, till I was red. The feeling off my ass being slapped and fucked, was enough to drive me over the edge. Pony grabbed my by the back of my hair and made me look at myself, in the mirror. I was blushing, sweating, and moaning. He just chuckled and make me look at myself.

"Look at u..a mess~ are u satisfied with ur attention princess?~"

"Yes~"

"Yes what?~"

"Yes sir~"

"Good girl~"

I felt him pick up the pace, and came inside me. Once again. He pulled out of me and, let me lay there with my ass in the air; dripping with cum. I saw ponyboy in the mirror, and he just looked down at me. He bathe me and went downstairs stairs to clean the mess on the couch, darry and the others were in court cuz of dally went to jail; for stealing.

Anyway, pony cleaned the mess and changed the bed sheets while I just soakednin the warm water; Despite my legs shaking and trembling, it was worth it. Although I would be sore by morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope u guy enjoy, but to be fair this might not be my best smut story of the outsiders, cuz I was busy with other things and I have to make yall requests come true. But shout-out to this person 💕💕🌟🌟

I didn't feel like spelling, but thank u again for the (ponyboy x fem y/n smut)

But anyway I hope yall enjoy don't forget to follow, leave a comment, and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now, I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.