Ponyboy x fem y/n: Home Alone pt2

Request by: Bakugoubaeee3

Please enjoy 😉

Y/n p.o.v

This month was March 11th, at 6:16 pm when I was sitting on the couch in the living room watching t.v; and waiting on ponyboy to come home from work. We were now 17, and pony was working along side darry. But me and pony were expecting our baby to come any day now. Doctors said I was passed my due date- I was due March 2 weeks ago. But I ain't complaining- I want this baby out of me. NOW.

My back was killing me, my feet or swollen, I can't eat the foods I like, constantly throwing up, i can't sleep at night, and running back and forth to the bathroom every 5mins. I'm so done. But it's worth it.

As I sat in my nightgown I heard the door open, seeing pony walking in. I greeted him with a smile as he walked over to me- and kissed my forehead. I blushed from the watm comfort feeling. He leaned down to kiss my head again, and gave me a bag full of snacks. Potatoes chips, candy, cookie, etc. He plopped down in the chair next to me and proved his foot on the table. As I dig in my snack bag- I heard him sigh.

I looked at him in consideration- I asked what was wrong but he said that he was just tired. He then caught me off guard, when he sat down next to me slouched down in the chair; layed me on my back till my head was on his lower stomach. One of his legs was on the floor while, the other was in the chair. So i was in between his legs. Pony rubbed my belly as I ate my snacks, he slowly started to lift up my stomach to ease some tension. And it felt so good. After 20 minutes he slowly began to lower my stomach again.

As time passed it was now the gang walked in, and they all stopped to rub my belly. And surprisingly they all came in with shopping bags- but dally had the most?. I was siting up on the couch looking at the baby clothes; and that mean pony had to fold them cuz of my classic excuse.

"Y/n- ur not gonna help me fold the clothes?"

"No."

"Y?"

"Cause yo baby won't allow it."

He asked me playful, but my hormones were acting up. Plus I was laying on the bed with a jug of chocolate ice cream on my stomach. I was 6 months pregnant at the time. I was on my back knowing that I can't get up. But anyway- darry, soda, and Dally were in competition with- johnny, two-bit, Steve, and pony.

Darry, soda, and Dally wanted a boy. And johnny and the others wanted a girl. But I didn't care about the gender- I could help but smile when I saw the clothes they chose.

Johnny: