darry x male y/n: 😏🥰late night😏🥰 pt2

Darry p.o.v

I obeyed y/n's command and spread my legs, y/n practically ripped my pants off- and he opened my shirt exposing my chest. I blushed as my eyes looked up and down his body, he leaned forward ontop of me; and kissed my lips. I couldn't help but kiss him back. He lifted the back of my head off the pillow and pulling me close to his face; as our lips remained connected.

We finally pulled away catching our breath, but y/n pulled me onto his lap; till he was sitting on his knees. And me in his lap. We looked at each other in the eyes, as our cocks touched together. Y/n started kissing my neck and I moaned at the pleasure; as he kisses my neck- I gave a small hickey on the crook of his neck. His lips were softly, and gently brushing against my neck and I moaned at the pleasure. Y/n was to much to handle.

I only came into his room to cuddle, and sleep together. But-.. I couldn't I don't wanna take advantage of him, like this.

"Y/n~.. s-stop~"

"What's wrong?~" (y/n)

"I- don't wanna take advan‐ fuck~!!"

My sentence was cut short when y/n shoved himself inside me. The mixture pleasure and pain corse through my veins, and trying to adjust myself on his cock. My breathes were short and I was a blushing mess. I looked down at him in his eyes, and he only smirk.

"Trust me~ I've wanted u for a long time..~ now let's make the best of it~" (y/n)

After gettin adjusted, I nodded for y/n to thrust into me. Y/n was gently thrusting into me, and making me let out soft moans. My face was burning with blush- y/n held me with one had around my back, and his other hand was pressed into the bed; to balance both of us. I moaned, getting more aroused. My cock was rubbing against his stomach; while he thrust into me. He then told me to ride him, I did as told but.. I stopped after a while.

"What's wrong?~" (y/n)

"Idk, I'm not really good at this.."

Y/n p.o.v

I smirked and listened to his rant, but I cut him off when I pinned him down; and kissed him deep in the lips. Our tounges then danced together, making darry moan louder; and held onto me. After tonight I was gonna claim him as mine.

"Good boy~"

I put my hand in darrys hair as he sucked my cock; I smirked and looked down at him.

"Keep going~"

"Mhmm~" (Darry)

I came in hismouth, and told him to swallow. He blushed and swallow; I ruffled his hair and smirk. I soon threw his legs over my shoulder, and pound into him repeatedly- till he was screaming my name.

"Y/n~!!.. y/n~!!" (Darry)

"Say it~ say it~"

"Please~ more~!!" (Darry)

I held onto him and thrust harder into him; darrys hand wrapped around my neck pulling me more ontop of him, my thrust became faster, and aggressive as I came close to my climax. I thrust into him one more time before releasing inside him; we held each other as we carch our breathe. After catching out breathes, I picked him up till I was sitting on my knees; and put darey on my lap.

We looked in each other's eyes, and I used one hand to balance both of us on the bed. My other hand grope his ass and lifted him up- I started thrusting upward into him. And he instantly started to ride me; as the night went on and we just held each other.

After a night of fuckin we passed out on the bed exhausted, I happened to looked beside me and see darry fast asleep; I smirked and held him close to me.

"Good night baby boy~"

We both fell asleep in each other's arms, and didn't let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story and this was requested.

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟💜)

Anyway I hope yall enjoy, don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness

Anyway I hope yall enjoy, don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋.