027

Jimin's POV

"Hurry oppa" WonBin said impatiently. "We will go in a few second" I said still fixing my hair. WonBin and Eunwoo has been bugging me about being slow.

"But hyung hurry" I nodded and my phone rang. "It's a group chat" I answered to see Hoseok, Jungkook and San on the screen. "What's up" I said excitedly and they passed the vibe.

"Let's see how you are looking for Yoongi" Hoseok said fangirling. "It is just a normal outfit you guys" I said causing the two friends behind me to fake cough. "It's extravagant" Eunwoo said causing me to glare at him. "You're rude to me" he said causing WonBin to hug him and glare at me back. Cute.

"Hurry Jim, I have to be in the studio in a few" San said. "Okay then" I said getting up from my chair to stand in front of the camera so they can see me.

"Here you go" I jumped on the camera to show them my clothes.

"Wow, Yoongi is going to fall for you" Jungkook chirped causing the rest of us to laugh

"Wow, Yoongi is going to fall for you" Jungkook chirped causing the rest of us to laugh. "Thank you guys, it means a lot" I said and the call ended.

I looked at my sister and her friend on my bed and wiggled my eyebrows seeing their position. "What?" WonBin asked and I giggled.

"You look cute together" I said making them both blush. "I bet you are already together" I added adding more fuel to the fire.

"I have been courting her but I got friend zoned" Eunwoo said causing me to snicker. "Why did you friend zone your lovely and handsome friend?" I asked.

"I thought you would not approve" she said and I coo at her. "So naive baby. I love you and I ship you" I said causing her to giggle. "So get together already" I said clapping my hands and leaving them to solve if out.

You thought I wouldn't eavesdrop? You thought wrong.

"He's probably eavesdropping" I hear Eunwoo said as WonBin agree with him. I would be offended but it is actually true.

"So, would you like to be my girlfriend now? You-your brother. He agreed" Eunwoo said nervously. I could not see him but his voice held a lot of nervousness.

It went quiet for a moment, thinking WonBin rejected him but I kept listening .

"Does that answer your question?" WonBin asked and I peeked through the door to see them hugging tightly.

"Okay, girlfriend and boyfriend. We are getting late to seeing my boyfriend"

We wrapped up and left for the gig.