039

"Okay but why is everyone rewriting stars?" Eunwoo asked his new girlfriend resting on her bed while she's on a gaming chair.

"I honestly I don't know. Oppa started it so yeah..." she replied. "Ever since his talk with Yoongi, he has been listening to that song. For some reason it makes him feel at ease. I don't know" she further added.

"You still don't know what happened?"

"He doesn't wanna talk about it. Let's give him time maybe he'll talk it out" WonBin said approaching Eunwoo on the bed.

She hugged him and pecked his forehead. He smiled cutely looking at her.

"Wanna go out with me dear boyfriend" WonBin asked.

"Hmm... I don't really know, do I?" he asked acting like he is thinking. WonBin gave his a disapproving look causing him to chuckle.

"You're cute" he cooed at her.

"And you are about to get single" she said in a fake angry and annoyed tone. "Ah, don't break my fragile heart" Eunwoo said.

"I will let you go rewriting stars with your hyung" WonBin joked and Eunwoo acted horrified.

"No please, I cannot. He's depressed, I don't want to go there" Eunwoo said snuggling closer to WonBin who shrugged and giggled.

"Yah, get a room you too" Jimin said entering the room. "And I am NOT depressed" he added.

"But we are in a room" Eunwoo said but regretted his words when Jimin glared at him.

He had red eyes and nose also his whole face. He really was crying. And his hair was sticking out to all directions. He was looking messed up.

"What do you need oppa?" WonBin asked worriedly.

"Nothing, I just need company but you seem busy, I'll come some other time" he  said and quickly left.

He really got hopeless