089

Jimin was sitting on the couch feeling bored as the twins read books, it looks like it their most favourite thing to do.

"Hey guys? Wanna hang out with Taeyang and my friends?" Jimin asked out of boredom no longer knowing what to do. The twins seem to never get bored together. They always come up with plans and they'd sometimes leave to visit their parents.

"Sure"

"Cool let's go and don't wear matching clothes please" Jimin said jokingly and they giggled. They are so so cute.

***

Ding dong

"I'll get it" Jimin hear someone from inside to what he assumed it was Tae and he was right since he opened the door.

"Oh Jimin? Come in with this cute ones" Taehyung said passing a cute smile.

"Please don't call us cute, we're nearly seven" Soyoon said and Jimin and Taehyung cooed at her. She pouted and Jimin patted her back. "Alright then, you're not cute"

"Minie" Taeyang said engulfing Jimin in a very tight hug but no so tight since he's little and can literally not harm any bug.

"Hey Tae, how are you? You're so grown" Jimin said picking the cute little one up.

"I'm good, I'm 4 now" he said showing five fingers causing the others to coo. "Oh, you're so grown up" Jimin said attacking his face with pecks and cute giggles filled the room.

"We're supposed to take him back to his mom in few hours so you can hang out for a bit" Taehyung said throwing himself on the couch.

"Actually, I was thinking that we can go out to chill you know, just catch up" Jimin proposed and they all nodded. "Where's Jungkook?"

"Here" answered the aforementioned who looked like he just finished having a shower. "Wanna go out with us?"

"Sure just let us change and we can leave" Jungkook said taking Taeyang out of Jimin's hands.

"But you all are looking fine" Jimin said and Jungkook glared at him. "Okay then go ahead. We'll wait for you here" Jimin knew that Jungkook always dress to kill where he goes, it is never a joke to him.

"We'll be done in a sec okay?" Taehyung said running up the stairs.

"You have cool friends"

"I know"