103

It's been full 19 months since Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok left for the military and you know what that means...

"THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION" Jimin yelled out of happiness. "Jesus oppa, you're loud" WonBin said blocking her ears along with Taehyung, San and Jungkook.

They kept complaining about Jimin's energy and excitement but Jimin could care less. He missed stupid advices from Hoseok and warm hugs and kisses from Yoongi. If anything, Jimin missed having his friendship circle in full.

"Why does it look like I'm the only one happy?" Jimin asked his eyes running between San and Jungkook. "You..." he pointed at Jungkook and San, "... our bestie is coming back and you're not happy about it"

"Hyung, please sit down" San said gently tugging Jimin's wrist. "Rude"

"God, why is social media going so crazy about then coming back?" Taehyung asked scrolling down his phone. All eyes turned go him and he didn't even notice it.

"Wow" a whisper was heard in the room.

"Can we do something to celebrate instead?" Felix who was quiet the whole time asked. "Yeah sure, but what?" asked Jimin.

"I don't know, I'm not anyhow related to then" Felix said shrugging his shoulders. "Well, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked glaring at Felix.

"Jungkook if you keep being possessive about Felix, I'll start thinking that you love him and not me" Taehyung said and Jungkook gently smiled at him. "You're always in my heart okay?" he whispered in the older's ear pecking his temple.

"Eww, not in front of my virgin eyes" WonBin said covering her eyes. "Well, I'm surprised Eunwoo isn't here, he's part of you now" Jungkook said sticking his tongue out at WonBin who just rolled her eyes.

"Can we please focus?" Jimin said sternly and it got quiet. "Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Seokjin are coming back tomorrow and we have nothing planned for their comeback. What are you thinking of?"

"We can just cook a feast, drink alcohol and take tons of pictures. Just celebrate and have fun you know" Taehyung suggested.

"Yeah, go out on a chilled restaurant and the hit the club later. They'll appreciate it, as long we are celebrating together" Jungkook added and Jimin nodded.

"Well, I know I'm not invited, I don't even know why I'm here" WonBin said and Felix nodded. "Probably"

"Yeah, you too San" Jimin said to San who doesn't even care. He just watching a TV that is on mute. "Whatever. We'll celebrate with Hobi hyung later on anyway so it should be fun" San said never tearing his eyes off the screen.

"So yeah, we should surprise them. There's this new restaurant with an ocean view. It is about thirteen kilometres from here" Jimin said.

"Make a reservation then" Jungkook said and Jimin quickly took his phone and made bookings.

About few minutes later he sighed deeply setting his phone aside. "Jesus, Jungkook you should pay, I can't afford it" Jimin said and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I feel sooo used by my friend"

Jungkook complained but paid anyway, with the help of Taehyung of course.

"Okay, Done. Tomorrow at Half past five, in the evening" Jimin said and the other two grinned with happiness.

"They would be long back by then though" San said. "We'll just buy a cake and give them gifts. I believe everyone bough gifts" Jimin said glaring at everyone and they all nodded.

"Good"