031

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung hyung hyung, he is here" he said hugging me very tight, "he is here hyung"

"Yah stop it" I warned and he let me go.

"Who's here?" Namjoon asked as soon as he walked into the dressing room. "I'm am confused too" I said to Namjoon.

"Jimin, Jimin is here" Taehyung said clapping his hands.

"Yoongi's suspicious girlfriend?" Namjoon asked with confusion. "Correction, Boyfriend"

"What? Isn't Jimin a girl?" Namjoon asked totally shocked.

"No apparently he is a boy. Pssh! I should have known" I rolled my eyes grabbing my shirt to dress.

"Wow! Who saw it coming? Not me" Namjoon giggled at his own statement.

"You're laughing? He's actually hot and cute as fuck. Yoongi's type" Taehyung said wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "We have to go Namjoon" I walked out of the room. Taehyung can be annoying.

I took a mic stepping onto the dark stage.

"What's good?" I asked and the crowd cheered. I chuckled, God, I love catching them off guard.

"Thank you for coming today" Namjoon said standing by me.

Then my eyes caught the boy who always made me a fool thinking I wouldn't find out. He was looking so cute with the blonde hair. He was looked at me so cutely. Jesus! Why can't I just hate him?

"Let's go" Namjoon yelled and the crowd went wild.

We performed and an hour and a half and we were finally done.

"Why is everyone looking sad?" Namjoon asked and I chuckle. "We will meet again right?" I said and they yelled.

"Thank you for coming tonight" I said again yelling as loud as I could and I could see Jimin pass the same energy.

"We love you and goodnight" Namjoon and I yelled at the same time. We bowed and the lights went off.

We walked back into the dressing room to find Taehyung there.

"You guys did amazing" he complemented while passing water bottles to us. "I know right? We're the best" I said with Sass and he chuckled.

"Where's the stuff? I need more comfortable clothes" I said while Namjoon take his top off.

"You're clothes are in the closet. Go dress and meet your boyfie" he wiggled his eyebrows. Arg! He always do it.

I guess I have to meet him.