026

Taehyung went to the house swimming pools to find him sitting on the edge of it by himself. "Hyung" he called him with a smile all over his face.

"What's the smile? Jungkook finally asked you out?" he asked with a teasing tone winking his eyes at Taehyung. Taehyung blushed and made his way to his hyung.  "FYI, we are already dating" Taehyung said bashfully causing Yoongi to laugh.

"What do you need?" Yoongi asked. "To talk about your beloved Jimin"

Yoongi gave him a confused look before frowning. "About Jimin?" Taehyung nodded before Yoongi allowed him to sit down.

"I- I need to show to something" Taehyung took his phone out and opened his group chat with Jimin and Jungkook. "Read that"

"Wait, you were chatting with Jimin?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung nodded. Yoongi opened the chats and started reading. He was frowning scrolling through the chats.

"Wait a minute. Why is he so pretty though?" Yoongi asked with fury but still complemented him and looked at Taehyung who shrugged his shoulders.

"This two faced slut!" Yoongi said with a hoarse voice. Taehyung could sense the anger in Yoongi. Yoongi hardly gets angry but when he does, one would die in just a stare from him.

"But he wanted to talk to you, to fix everything" Taehyung said taking his phone away from Yoongi. "HE SHOULDN'T HAVE LIED TAEHYUNG. HE LIED" he yelled startling poor Taehyung. Taehyung decided to keep a safe distance from him.

"I will trick him to be with you when you finish your gig hyung. Please calm down or you will freak me out, please" Taehyung tried to stay calm. Whenever Namjoon, Seokjin or Yoongi get mad, he would freak out and then have a panic attack. He feels the need to help them calm down but when he fails to do so he freaks out.

Yoongi took few deepest breaths and hugged Taehyung. "I am sorry Tae. I will talk to him okay?" Yoongi said rubbing the younger's back. "Thank you" Taehyung said smiling.