032

"Hey Jimin" Taehyung greeted Jimin who was taking pictures with WonBin and Eunwoo at the end of the hall.

"Hey Taehyung" Jimin greeted back more politely. "Hi Taehyung-ssi" WonBin greeted with a smile and a little wave, her boyfriend side hugging her.

"Hi WonBin" Taehyung said and WonBin gasped. "Eunwoo, he knows my name" WonBin squeaked causing all three man to chuckle at her silly behaviour.

"Anyways, how can I help you Taehyung?"

"Oh yeah, Yoongi is borrowing you for a bit. Shall we go?" he said with a smile and Jimin started panicking. "Oh no"

"What's wrong oppa?" WonBin asked worriedly seeing Jimin's changed facial expression. "Uh, hold my jacket for me Eunwoo" Jimin handed his jacket to Eunwoo who took it respectfully. He was left wearing his light red hoodie.

"What if he hates me more now?" Jimin thought out loud.

"Hyung, it's okay. It shouldn't matter. If he really likes you he will forgive you sooner or later" Eunwoo said gently patting Jimin's shoulder who nodded.

"Or... I could just run away and block him and never communicate ever again" Jimin said as fast as he could.
He turned to look at Taehyung to see his face passing the disappointed look but he only meant it as a joke.

"Oppa. Don't say that"

Jimin smiled and giggled. "It's a bad joke. I apologise" he said and gave Taehyung apologetic look.

"Shall we go now Jimin?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded.

"Good luck oppa"
"Good luck hyung"

While Taehyung was busy leading the way, Jimin couldn't help but over think about it. He wanted to back out so bad but he had already promised everyone he'd do it. He would hate to see his sister's disappointed face and how his friends would support him just only because they are his friends. He also does not want to break his friendship with Yoongi. Of course Jimin's friends are all famous but he himself never thought that the one and only Min Yoongi would befriend him.

"Jimin" Taehyung called his name and Jimin looked at him. He noticed that they were standing in front of a door.

Jimin's heart started beating fast when his mind came to realisation.

"No I'm so sorry, I cannot" Jimin said gently walking backwards. "I know what I did was wrong but I cannot. Please forgive me"

"Jimin please. Don't you want to find closure? Yoongi is not mad at you. I told him to know that he will not get what he had expected. Please do this Jimin" Taehyung said begging Jimin to end this once and for all. "I cannot" Jimin whispered with a little scared and shaking.

"You promised Jimin. Please don't break your promises. Don't hurt the people you love" Taehyung tried to calm him down and he was not doing a very good job.

"What if he no longer wants me to text him?" Jimin asked. "Then be it. Who cares about him anyways?"

"I care Taehyung. I care" Jimin shouted with tears down his eyes.

"Then you into that room and talk to him. Apologies and then maybe, everything will be okay" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. "Go on"

Jimin took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Come in" a faint voice said.

"Please walk me in" Jimin requested and Taehyung opened the door.

Yoongi was laying on the couch and Namjoon was sitting on when rounding chair. They were both on their phones while communicating. Jimin walked in right after Taehyung. His heard beating way faster than normal.

"Hyung... you have a guest" Taehyung said and both friends turned to look at him.

_____________
Whoooppppp. Yoonmin is meeting. Finally...

Tell me what you think.

Also, please read my other book.
It's called House of knives. It's a Jungkook fiction.

ENJOY <3