048

"Is ANYBODY HOME?" a voice yelled and Jimin smiled. He heard it while he was in his bedroom. He ran down stairs.

"Choi San" he smiled again hugging his friend. "You're back. You didn't tell me asshole" he said still hugging him.

"Where's my hug?" Hoseok said shortly after.

"Wait a minute Hoseok, it's been two years of no San" Jimin said causing his friend to pout. "Whatever"

He then hugged Hoseok.

"Please sit down" Jimin offered them seats. "Where's my daughter?" asked Hoseok.

"Out with Eunwoo" Jimin replied nonchalantly.

"And dude, are you really no longer cross dressing?" San asked.

"Yeah, it's about time. I've doing that since i was 14, it's getting old" Jimin replied calmly but it was hurting him inside.

"Or you stop because of a certain boy. Is it a rapper that is really famous?" Hoseok teased the younger who turned red. "It's not any rapper Hobi" Jimin replied feeling bashful.

"Don't tease Jimin, Jhope" San defended Jimin who side hugged him. "Tell him"

"Remember you're dating my brother. I'll have him dump you Choi" Hoseok threatened him. "Nah he's too whipped for me, he wouldn't dare"

"Try the Jung siblings Choi and you'll regret it" Hoseok threatened again.

"Oh My God Hoseok, you're fighting with a 17 year old, I can't believe you" Jimin tried to stop the bickering.

"He should be in school right now learning instead of being here" Hoseok glared at San who rolled his eyes. "See Jimin he's disrespectful, I'll kill him" he added.

"San?" WonBin yelled with happiness. "Yes, come hug me my child" San hugged WonBin.

"I'm not your child, you're two years older than me Choi" WonBin chuckled. "Okay that's enough hugging WonBin"

"Okay relax Eunwoo, I won't steal her away from you" San assured him. "Respect him San he's older than you" WonBin said.

"He's only two years older"

"Exactly" WonBin replied San and went besides her boyfriend.

"How's life as a teen model?" WonBin asked. "Okay. Just as your life as a teen. Just that mine is slightly better than yours Wonbinie" WonBin rolled her eyes and San smirked.

"We should go out and do something fun you know" Hoseok suggested and promise to pay.

They all went out to eat and Jimin could only think about Yoongi at most times. He needed to apologise to him by calling him.