041

"Hey hyung? Can I talk to you for a moment?" Yoongi asked Jin who was apparently sunbathing.

"Is it serious?" Seokjin asked back.
Don't get him wrong, he doesn't like to be disturbed when he's relaxing, listening to nature.

"Yes but if you are busy I will leave" he lowly said about to go back in the house.

"You sound low. Is it that Jimin guy?" at this point Yoongi felt his blood boil but also sadness took place in him. "Yes it is hyung" he sighed.

"But why? Why did he do that to me? Catfish hyung, catfish. That's messed up. Taehyung warmed me but I refused to listen. I'm stupid" he degraded himself voice shaking with anger. "Jimin? Such a stupid name if you ask me" he went quiet, completely fuming. He looked at Jin who said nothing but relaxing under the sun.

"I think you will only solve this after you have calmed down because right now there is nothing you can do" Jin said confusing Yoongi.

"What do you mean hyung?"

"Your problems won't be solved if you are mad. Your heart is not ready to forgive Jimin, you are not ready to forgive him. You are not in the right state of mind" as soon as he said that Yoongi sighed.

"What should I do? His sister texted asking for forgiveness" Yoongi said, his shoulders dropping in defeat. "He texted many times asking for forgiveness hyung. But I'm scared" he added.

"Why?" Jin asked finally opening his eyes to look at the younger.

"He once mentioned that he is healing, I guess from depression. What if I make it worse? I feel guilty"

"You are not the one at fault. Guilt might be there but that's only because you care. No matter how mad you are to him, your heart already knows that it is just a phase. What you have to do is to accept and move on. I know you love that Jimin dude but you are denial because of what happened" Jin said to Yoongi who is deep in his thoughts.

"Leave past, live tomorrow. That's what you once to me Yoongi, remember? I think it is time you take your own advice. Forgive, forget and live happily. That's what life is about. Dwelling about it and bawling will never help and only strong people will last. Get out of that tight space, stand straight and do what makes you happy, which is giving Jimin a chance to make things right. He won't wait for you forever. Think about it Yoongs"