107

It's been a year since Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon finished serving their country and now everyone is currently having hot pot at Yoongi's house.

"Are you feeling okay Jimin?" Yoongi asked Jimin who looked kind of sick. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be? I just feel like something is going to happen" he said looking at Yoongi and everyone's eyes turned to him. He shrugged and continued eating.

"Is it a bad thing?" Taehyung asked and he shook his head. "I don't know. Just, something you know?" he said and they all decided to let it go.

After their little hot pot dinner Seokjin suggested that they walk around the neighbourhood and that's what they did, thankfully it was at dawn and no groupies where around.

"Ahh we've been walking forever, I'm tired" WonBin said whining and Jimin shot her a glare. "It has only been 6 minutes WonBin"

"You don't understand oppa. Aggh! This is torture" WonBin continued whining. "WonBin I promise you if you keep whining like a kid I'm going to move back to USA" San said with a stern voice caused Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok to laugh.

A whipped someone kept looking at Jimin with his lovey dovey eyes. "Yeesh Hyung, if you keep staring at Jimin like that you'll make him fall" Taehyung said nudging Yoongi who rolled his eyes.

"Does anyone wanna play in the park?"
asked Namjoon's husband. "Aww you're still a baby" Namjoon said pecking his husband's cheek and Jin felt his face burn. "Are you sure they were in the military?" Taehyung mumbled and scoffed after.

"I call dibs on the swing" WonBin said running towards the swing with Hoseok and San running after him.

"Kids" Yoongi sighed and pulled his boyfriend with him to go sit at the benches.

"Hey guys" a voice said.

"Oh, hey Felix. You're late I see but you look the happiest with those hickeys on your neck" Jungkook said with a mocking smile causing Felix to roll his eyes.

"Oh My God" they heard a very loud and pitchy voice say running towards Yoongi and Jimin.

"Wait... is that...?"

"Yeah"

"Unbelievable"

"Argg! Yoongi grew up" Seokjin said whipping his fake tears away from his eyes.

"Don't be dramatic hyung"

"Let's get closer, I want to see clearly"

---------------------
Hey guys, sorry for the slow updates. I am busy preparing for the final exams and I barely have time on my phone.

So yeah, your author is finally leaving high-school and I'm happy. So I've been busy with the finals and please forgive me for the very slow updates.