030

Jimin's POV

"Hyung aren't you excited?" Eunwoo asked gently holding my sister's hand.

"How can I not be when I will see Min Yoongi real life?" I asked with happiness. I honestly couldn't contain myself.

"Let's go find somewhere to stand before it gets fully packed" WonBin said and we all nodded. "Wait..." I said and they turned to look at me.

"It cannot get full packed, it's private remember?" I reminded then and they laughed. I couldn't understand what was funny though. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oppa, Let's find somewhere closer to Yoongi before every spot is taken" WonBin said still laughing but I could still not understand what was funny.

I rolled my eyes and left the couple behind. "Wait... don't leave us"

I walked into the huge building and I caught a glimpse of Namjoon before he disappeared into the corner. I felt myself shake with happiness. Who wouldn't be happy?
Not me.

I heard my phone notify me.

choisan
Are you there yet?
Did you see your bae yet?

parkj.m
He's handsome in real life
I'm so so happy

choisan
Yeas.
That's what I'm talking about.
Don't forget to talk to him okay?

parkj.m
I will,
Worry yourself not

choisan
Alright have fun
Wooyoung is saying Hi

parkj.m
Tell him Hi back

choisan
I will.
ENJOY!

parkj.m
Thank you kid

choisan
Yaaahhh! JIMIN-SSI

seen 11:11

I smiled putting my phone back into my hoodie pocket. San is a crackhead..

"Hyung look" WonBin saying tugging my hoodie with excitement. "Taehyung oppa is coming towards us" she squeaked causing Eunwoo to roll his eyes. I smell JEALOUSY...

I giggled at him, he acts cute sometimes.

"Hey uh.... Jimin" Taehyung greeted me with awkwardness. Indeed it felt awkward, we bearly knew each other. He is just doing it for Jungkook at this point.

"Hey Taehyung" I said trying to sound a little bit enthusiastic. He smiled and greeted WonBin and Eunwoo and they kindly greeted back.

"I'm glad you could make it"

"He wouldn't miss it for the world. Right oppa?" WonBin said elbowing me and I glared at her. She left to go into Eunwoo's embrace who held her proudly and tightly.

"They are cute" Taehyung said and I nodded in agreement. "They are"

"Anyway, I talked to hyung and he agreed to meet you after the performance" he said.

"Oh" was all I could say and I started feeling anxious.

"Yeah, I'll come find you after okay? In the meantime, enjoy fan boy" he winked and walked away. He was busy taking selfies with other people.

"Are you OK hyung?" Eunwoo asked generously. "Yeah" I whispered still looking at Taehyung.