My boys - Chapter 4

I was up 30 minutes before my alarm this morning so I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I made pancakes, eggs and bacon. Then I felt eyes on me. I turned around to see a half asleep Sam staring at me in awe.

"How can you multitask and not burn anything?" He whispered

"Practice Sam; That's all it takes." I whispered back.

Then he left to use the bathroom and I finished cooking. By the time I was ready for school everyone was eating.

"Morning Nevaeh!" Jake whisper shouted knowing my parents are still asleep.

"Morning Jakey." I replied with a smile on my face.

"Wowww I don't get a good morning?" Colby said pouting.

"Morning Colbs."

"Morning Nevaeh!" He replied making me roll my eyes but I still end up smiling.

"You aren't eating any?" Sam asked.

"Nah I'm not hungry but enjoy the food. I have to go. Bye~ " I reply heading towards the door.

"Bye~!" They all replied.

I lock the door and walk to school before the crack of dawn. I'm lucky no one has messed with me because I walk alone every day and take the same path.

School was boring as per usual but today I was shocked when my 5th period teacher told me I was going home.

I walked into the office to see Jake waiting for me. We left then got in his rental car. Sam and Colby were trying to hide in the back but I saw them.

"I see you guys" I said turning around to look at them.

"No you don't!" Sam replied.

They were both crouched down on the floor behind the driver and passenger seat. Their heads were tucked into their knees. I poked Colby in the head.

"Heyyy" He looked up at me.

"Hi Colby." I say with a smile.

"Hi Nevaeh." He replied

"Sam I'm gonna need you to move my knees are touching the dash board!" Jake said.

"Yeah move!" I turn to look at them again.

They got into their seats, making sure to buckle up because jake is reckless. Then Jake took off in the opposite direction of home.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see" Colby replied.

"Actually no she won't. Put this blindfold on." Sam said.

"Fuck no!" I retorted.

"Just trust us!" Colby said.

"No!"

Then he gave me the puppy eyes. Sam caught on and gave me puppy eyes too. I gave in and Colby tied the bandana around my head.

Once we made it to our destination, Sam took the blindfold off me and started filming.

"WHATS UP GUYS it's Sam and Colby." Colby shouted.

"Today we are back in Kansas with Jake and Jake's sister Nevaeh!" Sam said and we waved to the camera.

"Today is pretty much a vlog day, nothing too special. We are gonna eat at Waffle House because it's our favorite place." Jake said and my smile grew when I heard we were going to eat.

"Alright we will see you guys when we are at our next stop." Colby said and smacked the camera with his hand.

We ate our usual even though I made them breakfast this morning and then we got back in the car. This time I sat in the back and Colby sat in the passenger seat to continue the vlog. Sam sat in the middle so he would also be in frame.

"We're back you guys and we are on our way to our next destination. It's about an hour away so we will see you then!" Colby said.

"Heyyyy! put the blindfold back on!" Sam said.

"Okay okay." I resigned and Sam helped tie the bandana around my head.

Then Jake almost missed the turn and swerved hard to the left causing me to fall on Sam. I just stayed there and he wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't help but blush. I slightly lifted the blindfold to see if anyone was looking then Jake looked at us in the rearview mirror and winked at us. Making me blush harder and I pulled the blindfold back down.

"Eyes on the road!" Colby shouted and grabbed the wheel.

Jake looked back at the road and got back in his lane. I tried to sit up but Sam pulled me back down and whispered in my ear.

"It's a long ride so you can just nap if you'd like."

"I think I will" I replied and closed my eyes and relaxed into his side. I was half asleep when I heard Jake coo about how adorable we were and Colby scoff. Then I was asleep and the nightmare came again. I haven't told anyone about them because who do I have to talk to other than the guys around me.

I woke up in a cold sweat gripping on to Sam's shirt like a child with my head buried in his chest. It took me a moment to steady my breathing and I fell back asleep.

I woke up to Jake telling all of us we arrived. Sam turned on the camera as we started walking to the place and started filming with Jake the furthest, Sam to his right, me to the right of sam and Colby to the right of me.

"So we are here at our next destination and I know damn well Nevaeh is gonna love this cause she always likes a mystery!" Colby said.

"Where are we?" I question the three.

"We are at an-" Jake started before being cut off by the two others.

"Jake!"

"Tell me~" I drag out my plead.

"Not yet Nevaeh." Colby said and put his arm around my shoulder and smiling that big smile that will always get to me.

I look up at him and give him the puppy eyes because he is about a half a foot taller than me. He immediately looked away then slowly looked back at me.

"Colby, resist the urge!" Sam insisted.

I stuck out my lip adding a pout with the puppy eyes knowing he will give in and he did.

"We are at an...

_______

Sorry cliff hanger! I started writing this story because at first I liked colby but now I like both. uh yeah happy summer everyone!