My boys - chapter 25

Shay's pov~
I skated over to Reggie's house with cry baby by the neighborhood on repeat. I hope he won't see the purple and black handprint I attempted to cover with concealer.

It took me about 15 minutes to get to his house. I kicked up my board and walked up to the door.

It's been forever since I saw the Webber's, or Susannah and Will, as they told me to call them. A year and a half after my dad cheated Susannah she found her current husband. They got married 3 years after I was born.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. It took me by surprise when Reggie was the one to answer and only took him seconds. Like he had been waiting for me.

"Hey!" He beamed and pulled me into an awkward hug because I had a board in each hand.

"Hi!" I smiled and he walked me in.

It was kind of a windy and cloudy day so I had my hoodie on that helped hide my bruise.

"Have you talked to the boys yet?" He asked as I untied my high top vans.

"Yes I have, they were all so worried." I replied.

"Why were they worried?" He asked making me regret my word choice.

"Uhm because I wasn't responding to their texts." I answered quickly as we walked to his room.

"Where are your parents?" I questioned as we sat on his bed in his room which could have been mine.

"Susannah is grocery shopping and Will is at work." He answered.

"Do you wanna watch the new hunger games in theater with me?" He asked with a hopeful look on his face.

"Yes of course I've been dying to see it!" I exclaimed.

"Well good cause I already got me and my new best friend tickets!" He added.

"Who's your new best friend?" I questioned feeling a little disappointed.

"You of course silly." He answered and fell back on his bed and I sat there cris cross.

"It starts at 1 by the way." I nodded my head in response.

"We should watch the second one to kill the time." I suggested and he agreed even though we've both watched it hundreds of times. Well maybe not hundreds of times.

It was now 12:56 and we were skating over to the theater and it was about to rain. I could feel the heaviness in the air. I'm glad I flicked my hair back.

We watched the second and third hunger games movies and we were almost late to the theater.

We chuckled as we ran into the theater, the rain just started and the movie started in 2 minutes.

"Let's goooo we made it!" He whisper shouted to me making me giggle.

We waited for the movie to start as the ads rolled.