1. Karna from kaliyug

Kaliyug ,
A former army man who was born 2 years after World War I in 1920 and who fought the great World War II only at the age of 19. He later after World War II ended in the year 1945 started to live a life of a sage. He had Satvik food and performed rituals.

He later started his Gurukul which was the only surviving Gurukul in India now. He gained the name of Maharishi Bhargava acharya. He received the Padmashri and the Bharat ratna award too.

On 16th May , 2023 the great Rishi Bhargava laid of the final time covered with the Indian flag and having a presidential salute. As he was not only a World War II veteran but also an great sage.

Bhargav opened his eyes and saw that he was in a mountain range where he couldn't see anyone. He looked at his surroundings and was amused by the area. It possessed divine aura but it was simple at the same time.

He was walking around looking at where he was. Suddenly he saw 6 people 3 men and 3 women. He saw their faces and thought that he has seen them. That's he realised who they were and said.

Bhar- Pranam Tridev's, Pranam Tridevi's.
Tri- aayushman bhava , sadha sukhi raho.
Bhar- Why am I in Kailash Mahadev?
Shiva- Your life is incomplete Putra.
Brahma- After you complete your life you will attain moksha.
Vishnu- You have changed the destiny of many people in kaliyug with your virtue so we tridev's and tridevi's have decided that we will help you change the destiny again.
Bhar- Okay tridev but in which yug I will be going? Am I going to be a warrior or guru? Who will I be?
Sa- You will be going the the dwapar yug.
Lak- You will be one of the greatest warriors in Mahabharat.
Parva- You will choose your own character and you will choose your own family.
Bhar- Okay Mata.
Vishnu- So who will it be Bhargav?
Bhar- I shall be the son of lord Varuna , the son of Radha , adhirath and Parshuram , Dharini. The hero born and the hero who grew to be KARNA.

Being Karna was expected by them but they didn't understand the reason of Varuna Putra and the son of Parshuram Dharini.

Shiva- Why the son of Parshuram and Dharini.
Bhar- You know it Mahadev , they always yearned to have child.
Vishnu- But why Varuna Putra and not suryaputra?
Bhar- because people will think of Karna as Dambhodbhava and will believe the story to be the reincarnation of Nara Narayan. As for why not other gods , Varuna dev is the nicest god after lord Shani and Trimurti.
Brahma- Putra ask a boon as Karna from us.

Bhar- I shall remember my knowledge of kaliyug , I shall have the knowledge of the tridev's Astras and tridevi's female forms after the completion of my education. I shall possess the Chandrahas sword and the Ekasha Gada as my boon.
All- Tathastu Putra.
Shiva- Putra Kunti has called upon the Varuna dev. Now we have asked Varuna dev from telepathy to put you there.
Bhar- Thankyou Trimurti bless me.
Tri- Vijaya bhava.

___________________________
Authors note:-

Are you excited for the story?

How was the beginning?

Who will be the guru of Karna?