8. Varanvrat

With Shakuni ,
Even tho the Pandavas , Kunti and Vidur were out of the palace Shakuni feared that they will come back so he without saying anything to the Kauravas on his own planned the Varanvrat conspiracy.

The Pandavas were on their way to varanvrat and they saw a beautiful palace. Seeing this they went inside the palace and found that it was abandoned. Kunti saw a kitchen outside and went and cooked food for her sons.

In the night Vidur burnt the palace using the Agni Astra to further the glory of the Pandavas. It was a move that took away the negative of Shakuni and made it the adharma of Vidur.

But at the end the students of Drona not so weak and the fought the fire and safely came out

In Vidarbha ,
king Bhishmaka along with the crowned prince Rukmi and princess Rukmini.

Rukmi- Pitashree I am okay with any groom but not Krishna.
Mini- But Pitashree , I never said I want to marry Krishna. I said I would rather marry Krishna then marry his cousin Shishupal.
Bhishmaka- Putra Rukmi do you have someone more suitable then Krishna? If not then I think Krishna as a ruler has Dwarka so it is a nice alliance. But putri Rukmini promise that you will marry the person who is better than Krishna.
Mini- I promise Pitashree that I will marry the person who is more able then Krishna.

Rukmi thought for a second and he remembered his Mitra from Gurukul and said.

Rukmi- I have one person Pitashree. He is a Brahmin. He is the student of Rishi Jamdagni , Bhagwan Parshuram , Rishi Vashisth , Asurguru Shukracharya , Rishi Kashyapa and Varuna dev. He is the son of Lord Varuna and the adopted son of Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini. He is the Samrat of Jhansi ati-maharathi Karna.

__________________________
Authors note:-

Karna weds Rukmini?

What will Krishna do?

Will it be a nice choice for Karna?

He didn't mention Karna as a Ek pati Vratha meaning Karna will have a second wife?