15. Dwarka and Gandhar's alliance & Shocking alliances of Karna

In Gandhar ,
All the kings and the royals sat in the royal court and they started to discuss about how to kill Karna.

The alliance in Gandhar included Uluka , 100 Kauravas , Ashwatthama (Southern Panchal) , Shishupal (Chedi Naresh) , Susharma (Trigant Naresh) , Eklavya along with Nishadi tribe , Vrihatkshatra (King of Kekeya) , Kamatha (King of Kambhoj) , Somadatta (Yuvraj of Kambhoja) , Lohita (Naag king of Lauhitiya) , Jaydrath (Husband of Dushala and King of Sindu) and Rakshas clan.

Shishupal- How to defeat them?
Shakuni- An alliance with Dwarka seams nice. After that we will kill them and rule.
Lohita- That will be nice I also have to take revenge for takshak from the sons of Pandu.
Eklavya- Yes I will show Drona my might!
Ash- But who will take the alliance proposal.
Dury- I think ...
???- Maharaj!

Duryodhan was cut by a soldier who came running in the Sabha.

Sha- What happened!
Soldier- Maharaj the royals of all the other kingdoms and Dwarka along with their Sena are coming in Gandhar tomorrow.
Sh- Okay now you can tell the dasi's to arrange for their rooms.

The next day the alliance of Dwarka arrived and for the first time they were having the same feeling , the feeling of hatred towards Karna and his rising success.

For the Dwarka royals it was not that but for them it was Karna who was creating disbalance according to them.

Both the sides greeted each other and the people of both the sides were happy that they had strong alliances.

The alliances of Dwarka included The sons of Krishna , Balram , Satyaki , Kritvarma , Surasena (Dwarka)
The Pandavas , Bhishma , Vidhur , Drona , Kripacharya (Indraprastha)
Draupad , Dhrishtadyum , Shrikhandini , Satyajit (Kampilya)
Shalya , Rukmangada , Rukmaratha , Madranjaya (Madra)
Bhalika {(Bhalika) Bhalika was the elder brother of Shantanu and he took the rule of his mothers paternal kingdom}
Virat , Keechak , Uttar (Matsya)
Banasur (Sonita)
Dantavakra (Karusha kingdom)
Udayana (Vatsa) and small kingdoms.

In Vidarbha ,
Karna had gathered all of the royals of Vidarbha and Karna called his family's and Guru's. The people present there:-
{Bhagwan Parshuram , Rishi Jamdagni , Mata Renuka , Mata Dharini , Rukmi , Bhishmaka , Varuna dev , Maharishi Vashisth , Shrutayudha , Rishi Kashyapa , Shukracharya , Radha and Adhirath}

Rukmi- Why have you called us hear Mitra.
Parshu- Yes Putra is it for the war?
Karna- Yes pitashree but we will have to wait for some time.

The people nodded their heads and suddenly dust was flying all around and from front came lord hanuman along with the Vanar Sena , Mahabali asur raj , Vibhishan , the ganas of lord shiva and the prajapati's.

The royals of Vidarbha were shocked to see them coming. They greeted each other and Karna welcomed them.

Karna- I have called all of you to ask a favour in helping Vidarbha in war.
Hanu- But how can we help you?

Karna looked at Rukmini and nodded. Bright light came and they turned into Ram Sita avatar of their's shocking all of them. That's when Parshuram said.

Parshu- So you are the 7 avatars of lord Vishnu?
Karna- No Pitashree Krishna is the 7th avatar of Lord Vishnu. I am just an part of Ram avatar and I am from kaliyug.

Karna explained all the things and the people understood it.

Karna- I want the help of Mahabali to fight Banasur your son he will not fight you Mahabali.
Mahabali- I will do my best and I promise you that I will stop him from doing adharma.
Karna- I want the vanar sena to help me like you all did in treta yug.
Hanu- We will help you Karna as you want the love story of Prabhu Shree Ram and Mata Sita.
Karna- Vibhishan it would be nice to fight along side you.

That's when Rishi Bhrigu said.

Bhrigu- But what about the prajapati's Karna? Why have you called us hear?

That's when Karna and Subhadra turned into Brahma Saraswati shocking the prajapati's.

Karna- We want you to help us in the yagya before the war and before you ganas ask anything I will come in my original form.

That's when Karna and Subhadra took the form of Shiv sati.

After which the ganas agreed to fight along side Karna. That's how Karna gained alliances with the Vanar Sena , the asur army of patal , the prajapati's and the ganas of Mahadev.

The prajapati's also said that the will be the sarthi of the others as fighting against warriors the Vidarbha alliance would need sarthis who will be stable.

Karna then sent a letter of war with the help of lord hanuman.

__________________________
Authors note:-

Dwarka and Gandhar's alliance happy?

How was Karna's masterstroke?

Excited for the war?