10. Subhadra's dilemma

With Karna ,
Rukmini was welcomed in the palace in the most beautiful way. Her marriage to Karna was nice but she couldn't help but wonder will Karna marry again.

But she remembered her life as Sita and felt the energy of Rama from Karna and she understood that Karna was the one with the Ansh of all the tridev's.

The next day Karna and Rukmini addressed their praja and Karna announced Rukmini as the Samragini of Aryavart which the family of Rukmini were happy about.

But the Pandavas and Kunti burned in anger about the same. Like that the Svayamvar of Draupadi had happened and all the five Pandavas married her. They were give a small land to rule by Drupad. For which Indra asked Vishwakarma to built the palace for.

In Dwarka ,
The preparations for the svayamvar of Subhadra was going on for which Krishna was feeding the wealth of Arjun and his powers.

But she use to hear the same things about Karna from the dasi's. She was in a big dilemma about who would she choose as her husband , Karna or Arjun.

She went to the temple of the Trimurti's and prayed to them. Suddenly she heard a voice that said.

Akashvani- Dear , you will have these doubts but remember the one who has the most powerful divine weapons and divine knowledge will be you husband.

Subhadra then went to the royal room where all her family was and said that she would choose the task for the svayamvar.

________________________
Authors note:-

Who will marry Subhadra?

What will her task be?

What will happen to Krishna?