11. Kunti's plan & Plan against kunti

In Indraprasth ,
In Indraprasth Kunti was telling her children what to do.

Kunti- We need an alliance with Dwarka so Arjun you will abduct the Dwarka princess if you fail to win.
Yudhi- Mata that will be a big problem as we are under Panchal raj and he will be angered if he heard his son-in-law married again.
Pri- Yes Kunti he is right.
Kunti- It wouldn't happen if Panchali accidentally drowned and died. Or maybe was killed by the Kauravas Hahaha.

All laughed and then Kunti left along with Priyamvadha. Then the Pandavas glared at the door and suddenly Panchali came from behind the curtains.

Bheem- Now we will finish the one who's trying to ruin our life's.
Yudhi- Yes , if she dies we will rule as in front of the elders we have to act like we're are people who follow dharma.
Drau- But I wouldn't mind Yadava Kumari being my slave.
Arjun- Your order my command my queen.

In Jhansi ,
The letter from Dwarka had come regarding the Svayamvar of Subhadra. To which Karna replied by saying.

Karna- You can go and tell your King that I am not interested in the svayamvar of Yadava Kumari.
Messenger- Samrat the princess has requested you to come to the svayamvar.
Karna- My answer is still no.
Messenger- Okay samrat but the Svayamvar will be in 1 month if you want you can come.

In Dwarka ,
Subhadra got the news about Karna's rejection and she went near the water banks and she took a oath.

Subhadra- If not Karna then in the yagya during my svayamvar I will immerse my self in that very fire.

Thunderstruck and in Kailash Mata Parvati asked Mahadev.

Par- Swami Subhadra is going to perform Sati if Karna doesn't go. Now how will the left of Shiv Sati change?
Shiv- It's time to go one Earth Uma.

___________________________
Authors note:-

How is Pandavas plan to kill Kunti?

Will Karna attend the svayamvar?

Who will win the svayamvar of Subhadra?

Subhadra is Sati. Will the love story flourish?

Shiv Shakti going to meet Karna? Will his mind change?