9. Karna Vivah

Rukmi- I have one person Pitashree. He is a Brahmin. He is the student of Rishi Jamdagni , Bhagwan Parshuram , Rishi Vashisth , Asurguru Shukracharya , Rishi Kashyapa and Varuna dev. He is the son of Lord Varuna and the adopted son of Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini. He is the Samrat of Jhansi ati-maharathi Karna.

Hearing the description Rukmini's heart started to beat fast. She agreed to this marriage making her family happy.

FLASHBACK:-
Vishnu- Bhargav we all grant you a boon of your choice to help in dharma sthapna. Ask for a boon from all 6 of us.
Bhar- Oh great Mata Lakshmi I as a boon ask you make Radha Rani as your Avatar and marry him instead of Rukmini.
Lakshmi- Tathastu , I shall marry Krishna as Radha and shall not take the avatar of Rukmini.
Bhar- Lord Vishnu May I be the Ansh of Rama and May Rukmini have the Ansh of Sita so that the love blossoms.
END OF FLASHBACK.

In Kailash ,
Mata Parvati and lord Shiva had a smile on there faces seeing this.

Par- So this was his plan swami. But what will happen to the Ansh of sati in ********?
Shiva- When I transferred Bhargav in the avatar of Karna I put my Ansh in him Uma don't worry.
Par- Meaning Karna has the Ansh of Rama and Shiva?
Shiva- Yes , but he also has the Ansh of Brahmadev as Karna remember the boon.

FLASHBACK:-
Bhar- Oh creator of the universe may I have a Ansh of you and May I know the true meaning of Vedas.
Brahma- Tathastu.
Bhar- Mata Saraswati for the Ansh of Brahmadev in me May your Ansh take birth as a women on Earth.
Saraswati- Tathastu.
END OF FLASHBACK.

Par- Yes , so who is the one with the Ansh of Devi Saraswati.
Shiva- *******.
Par- So Karna will marry another women who had my Ansh and the Ansh of Devi Saraswati.

With Karna ,
He accepted the marriage offer of Devi Rukmini as he wanted the love story of Sita Ram have a happy ending. The marriage happened while the Dwarka family were not invited.

The marriage was done and like Mata Sita fell for Shree Ram , Devi Rukmini also fell for Karna. Lord Hanuman also came to witness this union.

While on the other side the fire born princess and the prince were born.

_________________________
Authors note:-

Karna is the Ansh of tridev's and he will marry 2 women. Excited?

What boon did Karna ask Shiv Shakti?

Why was the Dwarka family not invited?