14. Conspiracy against Karna!?

Months went by and Karna had released Bhishma from Jhansi , the Kauravas went to Gandhar along with Gandhar raj Shakuni and kripacharya also went to the Pandavas along with Bhishma.

But our experienced Karna knew something was cooking in their minds. He called both Rukmi and Shon in Jhansi and they had a meeting.

(Karna's alliance in Blue and the others are their enemies)

Suddenly a spy came there and told that all the Southern provinces have waged a war on their kingdoms.

Karna- We are the 3 best students of Pitashree we will win the war.

Konkanda , Kiskindha , Andhraka , Dravida and Lanka lead by Neel the son of Vibhishan all were ready to attack. 

The fight started with 77 akshauhini Sena of Karna and alliances and 73 akshauhini Sena of the opposite team.

Karna , Shon and Rukmi had created havoc in the war zone and they were annihilating the opposite team. Karna killed the King of Kiskindha and Neel of Lanka ,Rukmi killed the king of Andhraka and Shon killed the king of Konkanda and Dravida.

In total  out their alliance had only 30 akshauhini Sena remaining as all the others were killed and all there had vanished the 73 akshauhini Sena of the opposite team.

Rukmi- Now what will we do about the land we won?Shon- Bhrata Karna I think now it's time to Merge Magadha and Jhansi

Shon- Bhrata Karna I think now it's time to Merge Magadha and Jhansi.
Rukmi- Karna I think we should merge All 3 kingdoms of ours.
Bhishmaka- If the Yuvraj of Vidarbha wants it then we shall do it Putra.
Karna Vidarbha is in the centre so I feel it would be the capital of our kingdom.

Soon the crowning of Karna was done as all wanted him to be the king as he was the mastermind of politics in Aryavart. Months went by and both Rukmini and Subhadra were pregnant.

Karna had stopped trades with other kingdoms which affected them. So the other kingdoms decided to meet with their respective alliances.

1 being Gandhar raj Shakuni and the other being Deviki Nandan Krishna who was getting trades as after all it was the maternal kingdom of Samragini Subhadra.

Indraprastha , Kampilya , Surasena , Bhalika , Madra , Shivi , Matsya and Sonita along with small kingdoms like Karusha , Darsarna , Vatsa etc. went to Dwarka.

While Chedi , Pulinda , Trigant Naresh , Rakshas clan , Sindu , Panchal (Ashwatthama) , Kekeya , Kashmira , Kamabhoj and Lauhitya along with people of Nishadi tribe went to Gandhar.

Both the sides were to sit down and make a conspiracy to kill the most powerful mind of Aryavart.

_______________________
Authors note:-

What will happen now , Karna is against the powerhouses of Aryavart.

The 3 masterminds of Aryavart Karna , Krishna and Shakuni all making plans.

Karna already conquered South will he be able to conquer more or will he die a heroic death?

What will happen to Subhadra?