2. Changes

Shiva- Before you leave I wanted to tell you that Radha adhirath might not be you parents but you will definitely meet them.

That was the last talk I had with the Trimurti. Now I am flowing in the water as Kunti has abandoned me. I am more then happy as now I will get to meet the great Mother of Radhey. But suddenly the water started to rise. As far as I know this is the indication of the arrival of Lord Varuna aka my father.

Suddenly I heard a shout.

Varuna- Kunti I Varuna curse you that you shall be derived from luxuries but my son shall have all the luxuries. You will go to him begging to side with you and your Children but he shall reject you like you did.

Wow what a way to go Pitashree. I wonder what would have happened if Karna aka me would have been the son of Suryadev. I would have kavach and kundals but not a caring father. Varuna dev on the abandonment of his child cursed Kunti but Suryadev showed his anger.

I in my thoughts didn't realise that the water was taking me i a different direction. Well I guess Pitashree wants me to be somewhere else as he is the God of water after all.

Soon after 1 Prahar I had reached a mountain range. I could make out this was the mahendragiri parvat as I have spent alone 40 years on this parvat. Yes , I had a Gurukul in Mahendragiri parvat from 1945 to the year 1985. Then from 1985 till 2023 I was living on the river banks of river Mansarovar.

I knew that now Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini will be my parents.

On mahendragiri parvat ,
Two different couples were sitting. One couple was busy in meditation while the other couple was serving the couple in meditation. The couple in meditation was Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini while the couple serving them was Adhirath and Radha. Radha was careful as she was pregnant so adhirath told her to rest.

The meditation of Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini was over and now they both went on the river banks while adhirath and Radha stayed back. Suddenly the eyes of Mata Dharini and Bhagwan Parshuram fell on the basket following in the water. Suddenly the water surrounded the basket taking the form of human.

Parshu & Dharini- Pranam lord Varuna.
Varuna- Pranam Bhagwan Parshuram , Pranam Devi Dharini.
Dharini- Who is the child in your hands lord?
Varuna- He is my son , he is called Karna.
Parshu- So why are you here lord?

That's when Varuna dev explained the birth of Karna and all the information minus the fact that Karna is the reincarnation and that he was from kaliyug.

Varuna dev also told Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini that in the last universe Karna was their student and they both wanted a son like Karna. He also told them about the curse gotten by Karna and the way he died. Hearing that the heart of both unknowingly clenched.

Parshu- Thankyou varna dev we both had also wanted children.
Dharini- Yes Varuna dev Thankyou.
Varuna- No need to say thanks. But when he has gained knowledge do send him to me for helping him with his powers.

Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini took Karna along with them back to their ashram. Both Radha and Adhirath were shocked seeing a child in the hands of Bhagwan Parshuram. That's when they were explained everything.

Months passed by and in the ashram of Bhagwan Parshuram another son was born. Yes , Devi Radha had given Birth to Shon. That means the destiny of Shon also changed.

When Karna grew 4 years old he started to meditate and in the process when he became 8 years old he had unlocked his chakras and had become sadh ripus. Shocking all around him including his father and grandfather who he met after he and Devi Renuka returned from their teerth yatra.

Now karna was 8 years and Shon was also 8 years. So they would start their education.

________________________
Authors note:

What do you think about this twist of Radha and adhirath serving Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini?

Who will teach Shon?

Did Kunti deserve the curse?