16. Lord Hanuman in Gandhar & 14 years

In Gandhar ,
The people were taking and were planning their attacks on Karna but little were they aware of the upcoming storm.

Suddenly the winds started to blow and all of them covered their eyes. The people heard a thud and they took support of the nearest thing in contact to stabilise themselves.

When they opened their eyes they were shocked to see pavan putra Ramdutt Hanuman. But he wasn't alone they saw that he had a letter in his hand.

Sha-Pranam pavanputra how come you here?
Bheem- What stupid thing are you asking he has come for me as I am strongest in aryavart. How does it feel jyeshth to be the elder brother of Bheem the most powerful person.
Hanu- My power will be shown on the battlefield against you all. I have come hear as a messenger from Parshuram Putra Karna.

The people looked like they would faint. First the arrogance of Bheem had made them mad then the fact that Mahabali Hanuman is on Karna's side they became scared.

Krishna couldn't comprehend that's when Ramdutt said that Karna is the reincarnation of Shri Ram and Mata Rukmini is the reincarnation of Mata Sita. That's when Krishna remembered the boon he gave to Maharishi Bhargava acharya the great sage from the age of Kali.

Krishna knew that Karna being the Ram avatar lord hanuman would choose him so he said.

Kri- Not now kesari nandan The war should happen 14 years from now as most of our wife's our pregnant.
Hanu- Fine! 14 years of time and then we will meet.
Kri- Yes I will come as a messenger discuss about the place of the war ramdutt.

Lord hanuman went as on their side Jambhvat ji had told that they would ask for time.

SUMMARY OF 14 YEARS:-
Karna's family (Celestial family and adoptive family) , the gurus of Karna , lord hanuman and the prajapati's started to teach the Vanar Sena , Shiva ganas and the Sena. After 13 years all had mastered in the weapons.

Rukmini had given birth of Aditya and Aryan who were the reincarnation of Luv Kush. They went to learn war fare from Brahmarishi Valmiki.

While Subhadra had given birth to Kartik and Yash who were the reincarnation of lord Kartikeya and lord Ganesha. They were learning warfare from Shiv Shakti.

As for Karna he had gone to do Tapasya for Devi Adi-Parashakti after 10 years he had gotten the blessing of Devi Adi-Parashakti.

Para- Open your eyes Karna.
Karna- Param Devi.
Para- Ask for a boon Karna except of immortality.
Karna- I wish that I possess weapons that all the tridev's and tridevi's have.
Para- Tathastu Karna but why did you ask for that?
Karna- It is about my identity Devi , Brahma , Vishnu and Mahesh reside in me and it will only do justice or my role.

Mata parashakti nodded her head and Karna Got weapons like Trishul and Sudarshan chakra which he called Karma Trishul and Karma chakra.

Later for 3 years Karna did Tapasya to the tridev's and Subhadra and Rukmini did Tapasya to the tridevi's together.

Tridev's blessed Karna by giving him their powers meaning Karna could take any avatar of tridev's.

While the same boon was given to Subhadra Mata Parvati and Mata Saraswati and Rukmini by Mata Lakshmi.

With the Gandhar & Dwarka alliance:-
They also trained their armies together while Banasur taught the Rakshas clan and the asurs.

Their archers went and did Tapasya for the tridev's and tridevi's and with that only Ashwatthama was blessed.

To secure the alliances Yudhisthir married Devika the princess of Sivi and they had a son called Yaudheya. He also had Prativindhya with Draupadi.

Bheem had Ghatotkach with Hidimbi before the marriage with Draupadi he then married Valandhara and had a son called Sarvaga after which he had Sutasoma with Draupadi.

Arjun was the busiest out of the whole lot of all his brother.

Arjun married Ulupi and had Iravan , he married Chitrangada and had Babruvahana , he then married Maya a women of yada Vansh and had Abhimanyu and finally he had Shrutkarma with Draupadi.

Nakul married Karenumati the princess of Madra and had Niramitra he later had Satanika with Draupadi.

Sahdev married Vijaya the princess of Chedi and had Suhotra and he had Shrutsena with Draupadi.

Duryodhan married the ex princess of Kalinga who was dethroned when her father was killed by Shon. They had 2 children Lakshman and Lakshmana.

Dushasan married Chandramukhi the princess of Trigant and had a son named Drumasena.

Dushala married Jaydrath and has a son named Suratha.

No kids minus the kids of Dwarka family got love. All the boys were from the age of 3 taught how to fight wars but not with the kids of Dwarka who got love.

Krishna made sure to give equal love to his children and the other children too as he along with Balram , Drona , Bhishma etc. were training them. 

All the other Kauravas also showed love to their children equally.

The royal lady's also learnt fighting in the 13 years from the great warriors as they wanted to fight for their rights.

After 14 years Krishna went to see the kingdom of Vidarbha but he was confused as to why he saw nobody. It was the plan of Karna and group to hide the warriors so the opposite team didn't get an idea about their powers.

It was later decided that the war will happen in Kurukshetra starting tomorrow.

Karna who was from kaliyug knew it and he had created tents before hand and had secret tunnels from all the tents to Vidarbha as he didn't want the spies to see their army before the war.

____________________________
Authors note:-

Karna being the mastermind again!

How was the boons of Karna , Rukmini and Subhadra?

How was the twist of Maya and Arjun? 

Bheem thinks he is powerful the lord Hanuman 😂😂

Both the sides have teamed their armies for a massive war excitement level out of 1 to 10.