12. Karna's realisation

In Jhansi ,
Rukmini was trying to convince Karna to go for the Svayamvar of Yadava Kumari.

Ruk- Arya I think you should go for the svayamvar.
Karna- I am sure that I will not marry again priye. Why do you want me to go for the svayamvar?
Ruk- Because there are 2 more women waiting to be your wife.

Karna looked shocked hearing that but before he could say anything he heard.

Shiva- She is right Putra.

Karna took the blessings of both while Rukmini did Pranam to them.

Shiva- Putra remember the boon you asked , you asked to revive the love of Sita and rama and shiva sati.

It was at that time Karna realised that and then he said.

Karna- But how is Subhadra related to Shri Krishna?
Shakti- If Krishna is Narayan then Shakti has to be his sister also did you forget that Subhadra is Yogmaya the avatar of Me.

That's when Karna realised that and that's when Brahmadev and Saraswati came there.

Brahma- You are my Ansh as well Putra.
Sar- And Yogmaya has my Ansh , my knowledge. So you will have to marry once more as Subhadra has the Sati and Saraswati.

It was at that time Karna widened his eyes and said.

Karna- If I have the Ansh of shiva and Subhadra has the Sati and Saraswati wouldn't that mean that I will have to marry my sister?

The people there widened their eyes hearing this but after some time Brahmadev said.

Brahma- No Rishi Dattatreya who has our Ansh has married Devi Anagha. Vaishnao Devi is created from the energies of Mahakali , Mahalakshmi and Mahasaraswati but lord Vishnu in his Kalki avatar will marry her too. So there is nothing wrong in that.

Karna nodded and he took the blessings of all after which they left. Karna then looked at Rukmini and said.

Karna- Don't you find it weird that Sati and Sita have similar stories and their names have 4 letters which are same. Like only the letter A and I is different. SaTi , SiTa.

Rukmini looked dumbfounded and she then said.

Rukmini- You know you have a lot of time to spare.
Karna- But that's the logic of a kaliyug boy.
Rukmini- Kaliyug boy haa , then sing an English song for me. Before you ask I know English.

Karna was shocked and then he remembered a girl had come near his ashram and was blasting a song called Enchanted.

So he then sang the song.

Karna- 🎶 There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old tired, lonely place
Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face
All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you
Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
'Cross the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy
And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is, I was enchanted to meet you
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you 🎶

_______________________
Authors note:-

Any swiftes here ... it only me ... ohh okay.

How was the conversation between Karna and Mahadev , brahmadev and tridevi's?

Rukmini Karna banter liked it?