13. Subhadra's Svayamvar

In Dwarka ,
The royals were having fun and were teasing Subhadra. Well except Aadya all were making speculations about who will be her husband.m

THE DAY OF SVAYAMVAR , ROYAL GROUND OF Dwarka :-

Almost all the guests had arrived and were welcomed by the royals. The people that come included Shon , Eklavya Shisupal , Rukmi , king Avanti  , the Pandavas and Ashwatthama.

Then the announcement of the royals of Jhansi along with Brahmarishi Vishwamitra , Maharishi Gautam and Brahmarishi Jamdagni was made. They were the last guests and were welcomed wholeheartedly.

 Then after all came Subhadra and the svayamvar had started

The common people of Dwarka had also come to the wedding ground. Sages and Rishi's like rishi Dadhichi , Rishi Durvasa , mostly the people who were devoted to Shiv Shakti had come to the ground and after all it was the reunion of Shiv sati. They also didn't know what happen but it was just their instinct that got them over there. But when they saw Subhadra
they felt like Mata sati was in front of them.

The svayamvar was simple as Subhadra would have a garland in her hand and she will look at all the people and the one who impressed her she will put the garland on him.

She first saw Shisupal but she rejected him saying he was old of her. She rejected Rukmi saying the same thing.

She then went towards the kuru kids as said that they are to like brothers for her.

She then went to all other people and lastly she went to the king of Jhansi Karna . She asked him few questions and being satisfied she put the garland around his neck.

The royals were happy and all of them went to the puja mandap. That's when Lord Kartikeya , Karna , Ganesha came there in disguise. Then all the gods and goddesses also came in disguise. they enjoyed the wedding of their parents together which was done by Rishi Dadhichi and Rishi Durvasa together.

But the Pandavas were burning at this as they wanted Subhadra as their alliance.

__________________________
Authors note:-

Shiv sati reunion done.

What will happen next?

Is Krishna happy with this pair?