5. Karna's anger

Karna and Shon from their sides went to the famous ground of the kurus. When their entered the ground the words spoken by Drona made them angry.

Drona- I Bharadwaj Putra Drona announce Arjun as the sarvashreshth Dhanurdhari of the entire universe. There is no one as capable as Arjun in the entire universe.

That's when the entire ground echoed with the word "stop" then 2 people jumped in the centre of the ground.

Drona- Who are you! How dare you interrupt the kala pradarshan of the kuru kids!
Karna- We are also archers and you have also insulted Mahadev.
Drona- I have not insulted Mahadev!
Shon- Ohh really , you called your upstart student the best in the whole universe. Oh I can't wait to see him fight a war.
Drona- He is not better the Mahadev but he is sarvashreshth on earth.
Shon- Ohh you forgot mahamahim Bhishma , kripacharya , Rishi Bharadwaj , Rishi Vishwamitra , Rishi Vashisth and your own guru Parshuram?
Karna- bhrata he is not the student of Bhagwan Parshuram. He went to Bhagwan Parshuram as Diksha of the Astras possessed by Bhagwan Parshuram.
Shon- Yes Bharta I forgot that.

Bheem and Arjun were fuming along with Drona. Bheem ran towards Karna with his Gada and Arjun shot an arrow towards Shon. Karna blocked the hit and threw Bheem on the ground and started to beat Bheem until Bheem fainted which was after 1 punch of Karna shocking everyone. Shon on the other had caught the arrow of Arjun and threw it back causing Arjun to lose the grip on his bow.

Bhishma- This behaviour will not be tolerated in my Hastinapur.
Karna- Oh hello it's the kingdom of king Dhritarashtra you are just a slave of the Thorne.
Bhishma- You!
Karna- Shut up! Gosh no wonder Gandhar raj hates you annoying oldie.
Bhishma- Didn't your parents teach you respect!
Karna- Quite! My parents taught me respect unlike your parents! Who taught you to abduct women! You excuse of a human , you are a womaniser in the name of brahmacharya! SPEAK ONE MORE WORD ABOUT MY PARENTS AND THE ROYAL TRESURE OF HASTINAPUR WILL BE TURNED INTO ASHES AND YOUR MOTHERS WATER WILL VANISH FROM EARTH!
Bhishma- Don't blackmail me.

Karna closed his eyes and raised his hands. He summoned the Saranga dhanush making the people look at him with fear. Karna pulled the strings of the Saranga dhanush and remembered the words his father told him "Krodha shanti pedha gyaan Kendra Mai sabse zaroori hai , make your anger a weapon and use it."

Karna started to chant the mantras of Maheshwar Astra and summoned his anger in it with his yogic powers. Bhishma seeing this realised the words spoken by Karna was true. But before he could do anything the Astra was released it then made the royal treasury of Hastinapur vanish.

Karna- If anyone in the praja wishes they can come to my kingdom called Avanti of go to the kingdom of my brother Magadha. Come Shon we have to do the second part now.

Most of the people in the praja started to move quickly before the royals could exploit them. All the royals were shocked and the Varuna Astra also failed to summon which shocked them. It was happening because Varuna dev knew that it's Karna who revoked the Varuna Astra from all the royals present there.

Vidur- Now what mahamahim where will we find them?
Bhishma- They said second part ... MATA!

Bhishma ran towards the river Ganga followed by all the kuru royals. They saw Karna about to hit an Astra in Ganga river when he was stopped. They saw Varuna dev , Bhagwan Parshuram , Mata Dharini , Maharishi Vashisth and Mata Ganga.

Varun- Putra she is innocent also the water of ganga is needed by all the people.
Ganga- Yes Putra I apologise to you on behalf of my son.
Bhishma- Mata ...
Ganga- Don't call me Mata! How dare you disrespect anyone's family. Do you know the family of Karna?
Bhishma- no Mata.
Ganga- Karna is the mortal son of lord Varuna and the brother of Vashisth , he is adopted by Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini. That's why you all lost Varuna Astra because Karna has forbidden you all to use that Astra.
Parvati- You forgot one thing sister.

All turned around to see shiv Shakti standing there. The joint their hands are were blessed. That's when Kunti along with her 2 sons Bheem and Arjun came. She saw Varuna dev and got to know that Karna was his mortal son meaning she was the mother of Karna.

Ganga- What did I forget sister?
Shiva- That since Karna burned the Thorne of Hastinapur he will now be the new ruler of kuru clan. It will be avoided if Karna gets defeated by a kuru warrior and if Shon the brother of Karna is also defeated.

_________________________
Authors note:

What will happen now?

How was the insult of Bhishma and Drona?

Who will fight Karna and Shon?

Will Karna accept the Thorne of Hastinapur?