18. Day 2

The next day all of the remaining warriors went to the battlefield. Karna had asked the prajapati's and the asur Sena to return as he needed the prajapati's to kill the Brahmins and the asur Sena to kill the evil Banasur.

The 4 sons of Karna were fighting against the sons of Kurus who was angry after the death of Arjun.
Aditya the eldest had killed the 4 sons of Arjun Iravan , Babruvan , Abhimanyu and Shrutkarma.
Aryan killed Prativindhya , Santanika , Savrga and Sutsoma.
Kartik killed Ghatotkach , Nirmitra , Suhotra and Shrutsena
Yash had killed Lakshman , Durmasena , Uluka and Suratha.
With that the sons of Karna had finished the upcoming kuruvansh.

Rukmini killed Lakshmana and the sons of Krishna while Subhadra was successful in killing Vidhur , Kunti and Draupadi.

Shon had annihilated the Nishadi tribe and had also finished the rule of Sushama and his entire Sena. Then he fought Vrihatkshatra along with the Sena of Kekeya and finally at the end the sena of Keyeya was resting in pieces.

Lord hanuman and the vanar sena had annihilated the army of Matsya and lord hanuman had ended the terror of Keechak. That's when Satyaki came in front of Lord hanuman and challenged him. The war ended with the end of Satyaki.

Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini we're on a role of killing evils. Today Drona , Drupad , Satyajit and Kritvarma were their victims. With the sword of Mata Dharini Satyajit and Kritvarma died and with the axe of Parshuram Drupad and Drona rested. Seeing the death of his father Dhrishtadyum challenged Parshuram and had met the faith of his father.

The ganas were fighting against the kingdom of Kambhoja Kamatha and Somdatta being the Yuvraj and king fought to save the Sena but ended up dead. Then the ganas went and attacked Jaydrath and the army of Sindu , likewise Jaydrath had the same faith like the king of kamabhoja.

Karna our hero was fighting against Shishupal , Bhishma , Shalya and his sons. Karna had bounded Bhishma to the naag pas and had killed Shishupal with the Pashupat astra. Shalya tried to anger Karna but failed and he along with Rukmangada , Rukmaratha and Madranjaya had died with the hands of Karna. Then Bhalika came in front of Karna and said.
Bhalika- I was cursed to suffer until killed by a god Karna kill me and free me of the curse.
Karna the did so and freed Bhalika from the curse. While Varun dev had vanished 99 Kauravas.

Now the warriors in the alliance were:-
Krishna
Balram
Duryodhan
Ashwatthama
Shakuni
Yudhishthir
Bheem
Nakul
Sahdev.

While on the side of Karna:-
Karna
Aryan
Aditya
Yash
Kartik
Subhadra
Rukmini
Rukmi
Shrutyudha
Varunadev
Vashisth
Shon
Parshuram
Dharini
Jamdagni
Renuka
Hanuman ji
Vanar sena
Ganas
Sena.

No one from the side of Karna had die yet.

_____________________________
Authors note:-

Excited for Karna vs Krishna?

2 chapters left before this story ends.