Chapter 31

Chiming bells woke Meya, though she continued to enjoy the warmth of the bed she was in and refused to open her eyes just yet. She snuggled up to the warm body next to her, her hand roaming the chest. Confused, she didn't find soft breasts but firm muscles. The fog of sleep that clouded her mind rapidly faded away and her eyes shot open, but the few glowing remnants in the hearth failed to chase away the darkness in the room.

Oh, dear gods, it wasn't a dream! Shame and pride both fought for dominance in her head. Then she recalled the events that had led to it all. Nina! What happened to her? She swallowed. What'll happen to the both of us? That is, if the lord still plans to punish us... She pondered the possibility of him no longer intending that due to what had happened the night before. Oh, who am I kidding... He's a sadist, of course he's going to punish us. But, then again, he said he cared... She screamed inside, as confused as ever by his intentions.

Lord Deminas stirred and pulled her closer, his erection pressing against her thigh. Her breath hitched, but the pang of fear she'd expected didn't come.

"Good morning, my pet," he whispered into her ear, sending a shiver up her spine.

"G-good morning, my lord," Meya squeaked.

His hand cupped her breast whilst he nuzzled her neck. "Want to go again?" He licked her skin and lightly pinched her nipple.

Meya squirmed. Oh gods, yes—I mean no! She mentally tugged at her hair. I don't know what I want! Well, alright, I do: I want to know what'll ha— She gasped as his fingers found her clit and stimulated it, sending waves of pleasure through her body. A soft moan freed itself from her mouth and she tilted her hips.

"Well?" He nibbled her earlobe and pressed his groin against her leg.

"I... I just need to use the latrine first," Meya managed to utter.

"Hurry up, then." He released her after a final flick of his tongue against her neck.

She stumbled out of bed and entered the bathroom, the twilight of the impending sunrise making it easier to navigate. Am I really going to have sex with him again? Her heart leapt and she blushed at the prospect. Well, why not? I enjoyed it last night. Besides, it might even work to our advantage. She tried to think of a reason not to bed him again but found none. Winnie can be jealous all she wants. She suppressed a snigger. Not like I'll be telling her, though.

After relieving herself, she made her way back, heart pounding. Oh, why does this feel so wrong? To her surprise, the lord had lit the candles in the room and was sitting on the edge of the bed. In the warm glow of the flames, she could clearly see the eagerness in his eyes. Does this make me his concubine? Her cheeks heated up. So what if it does? The only person's opinion I care about on that is Nina's, and she already told me she wouldn't think any less of me. Despite her resolve, she couldn't help feeling shy and she averted her gaze as she walked up to him.

He placed one hand on her hip and the other on her cheek, his warm touch making her close her eyes and tilt her head into his palm. He rose and brushed his lips against hers. "Look at me." Her eyes opened slowly. "Do you still want this?"

Her heart fluttered in her chest and she nodded. He kissed her, but the moment Meya opened her mouth to allow his tongue entrance, he nibbled her lip instead. He moved away to look at her mischievously before pushing her onto the bed, causing her to gasp in surprise.

"Breakfast," he said with a cheeky smile, and he pulled her hips to the edge.

Eyes wide, she watched as he got on his knees and moved his face between her legs. The sensation of his warm and agile tongue sliding up and down between her folds caused her breath to stock for a moment, back arching. As he teased her clit, she clutched the sheets and let out a long, shaky moan. His licks came quick, interrupted only by broader strokes before focusing again on her sensitive spot. The amount of pleasure coursing through her was bordering on too much and she squirmed, but Lord Deminas held her hips tight and continued relentlessly.