~Encounter~

A cold shiver went down your spine, as your father pulled up to the pizzeria.

Your parents have decided to go to,' Freddy Fazbears Pizzraia, since they heard good things about like fun games, delicious pizza, and entertainment.

You didn't understand why they took you here even tho this place is for kids and you never see any teens around here.

Your father parked the car and unlock the doors so you all can get out.

You sigh as you got out of the car, "Why do we have to go here again, I'm too old for this place!" You said in a displeasing voice.

" Stop exaggerating, Y/N, I'm sure kids your age come here all the time, and besides I heard this place has some good Pizza!" Your mother said.

You sigh, walk to the door of the place and your father opens it for you and your mother.

As soon as you got in, the smell of pizza and the sound of children hit you.

You saw that the place was packed with families and waitresses,  carving out food for tables and of course children running around.

You looked over and saw an area that said ' Arcades', and inside it had a lot of arcade games.

On the other side, you saw a play structure for kids and a ball pit.

You have to say, these places inst so bad, with this stuff being here.

Your parents got a booth near a window, and a waitress came and showed your family the table and brought some menus to order food with.

Your mother thank the waitress and the waitress went back to the main desk. Your mother looked through the menu and decided what to get while your father was busy looking around at the places and you sat there bored.

"Y/N dear, do you want to play the arcade games here, I find a deal with the tokens that you can get 50 tokens free.

You shot your head up and said yes.

You didn't want to be sitting here and doing nothing.

"Ok, I will get it then." Your mother said, turning the page of the menu.

After a bit, you need to use the restroom, so you excuse yourself and walked through the crowd of people trying to get to the restroom.

You found a hallway and assumed that the restroom might be down there so you walked down the dark and long hallway.

You walked past some door, still trying to find the restroom but you couldn't

Eventually, you made it to the end of the hallway and you didn't see anything except a  bear.

It was an I'm big and had golden fur and a far with a bow tie and was sitting down with a microphone in one of its hands.

It was strange, it was just sitting here.

Mabey it's one of the old animatronics? You thought to yourself.

Suddenly, the bear started to move and it made you jump back.

You saw its eyes shocked had white pupils in them.

The golden bear stopped moving and looked at you.

You didn't know what to do but stand there.

"Don't be afraid." A voice said.

You were confused about where the voice comes from. You looked around trying to see where it came from.

You turn back to the bear and saw a white figure in front of you and it was a blur but started to get clearer.

You stood there shaking, you couldn't move, you just stood there and watch the figure get more and more visible till you saw who it was: it was a boy with brown fluffy hair and was wearing a striped black shirt, black shorts. On top of his head, he had a too hat and bear hears and a bow tie, matching the golden bear. And he was his head was wrapped in some bandages and he had blood dripping from his head. What happens to him?

He was a bit taller than you

(This it was it looks like)

You couldn't speak or say anything.

"What's a pretty girl doing here all by herself?" The brown hair boy said he had a British accent. He begins walking around you in a circle.

His accent made your cheeks heat up a bit.

You try to talk but no words came out, just nothing.

He chuckled, at your frightened state.

"It's ok, you don't have to say anything,  I know I look scary.

You are still there in shock not knowing what to do, till you felt something fluffy on your leg, it was the boy's tail.

You looked down and saw it was fluffy and you want it to pet it but you didn't have permission from the boy to do it.

His tail went up your leg and to your arm and above your elbow and stop, and before you could process what happened next, you were bleeding.

Your eyes widen in shock, and you saw that his tail had cut you and made you bleed.

You yelp, from the pain in your arm.

You looked at the brown-haired boy and yelled, "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!"

You were fuming, but the boy just chuckled at your response.

"It's fine, sweetheart, don't get too upset it will heal. He acted, nonchalantly.

Your eye twitched at his response, he just cut you and he acted like he didn't care what he did?!

Before you could say anything, the boy spoke,

"I have to go now but I will see you again soon, doll."

He said and he headed back to the golden bear.

And just like that he disappeared in fin air.

You were too shocked to process what just happened.

You decided to go back to the main dining area since your parents are probably worried sick about you.

You made it back to the dining area and heard the familiar sounds of children, and walked back to your booth where your parents both had worried looks on your faces.

"Y /N?! Where are you, we were worried! We fault you went to the bathroom!" Your mother shouted, hugging you tightly.

Your mother let you go and she looked at the cut on your arm from the boy.

"What happened to your arm?!"Your father exclaims as he notices it too

"Oh, I just slipped and cut myself in the bathroom." You said,  hoping that your lie would persuade them.

Your mother sighs, "Be more careful dear." She said, running a hand through your hair.

You nodded.

I love her, I need her, I must make her mine ~

"I won't let anyone take you away from me."