~One Of Them Pt 1~

Not in this chapter// TW: Blood, Gore, Mature,  Brutal, Death, and Violence

This idea was by FNaFLoreLover

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙

William walks out of the pizzeria with a smile on his but not an ordinary smile.

He unlocks his car and gets inside. He reaches into his pocket and takes out the knife he had earlier.

He knew exactly what he had to do.

William puts the knife back in his pocket and starts his car and drives off.

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙

Evan's Pov:

"Where did he go?!"

"He was just here."

  What will he do? Where is he going next?

"I swear if he kills Y/N, He will regret it for the rest of his dead life..."

I knew I just couldn't stand around...I have to see where he is going before he tries anything.

But to do that...I need to visit someone first.

I haven't seen him since the.....bite.

I hate to go to him but he's the only one who can help me.

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙

Y/N's pov:

I was laying down on my bed, bored out of my mind.

My cousin, Ash was supposed to be coming today, and spending the weekend again.

I did have to admit, Ash was nice to hang out with but he almost got me caught one time.

I was so busy thinking, that I didn't notices taping on my window.

"It's  probably Evan."

I say, getting up off my bed and going to my window.

I walked up to my window and excepted Evan but it wasn't him... There wasn't anyone there.

"Strange, I thought someone was here."

I was about to go back to my bed till I felt something cover my mouth, making me blackout.

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙

Evan's Pov:

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

"Hello-"

"Wait, EVAN?! IS THAT YOU?!"

I was suddenly pulled into a tight hug.

"H-Hi..to you too."

"Oh, Sorry, I just haven't seen you in so long! But come inside, I don't want anyone to see us like this."

"Oh, yeah I forgot", I say as he welcomed me inside.

His house was small but nicely decorated. He told me to sit down on his couch, I did and he sat down after.

"How did you find out where I live?" He says, looking at me.

"Umm, wild guess. I had a feeling you would be in this same neighborhood as we use to live in."

"Oh....Y'know, I haven't gotten the chance to say a rightful apology, I'm sorry about that."

"Sorry?! You're sorry?! After what you pulled?! You got me killed! Why should I accept our apology?!"

"Evan, I was just a stupid teen back then.    It was supposed to be a funny prank, but we didn't know that it would have escalated that quickly."

"BUT YOU ALL  SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT ANYWAY,  MICHEAL!"

I looked away pissed, I knew I was coming off a bit much but I was stressed and this wasn't the best time to argue... I still don't what William's planning.

"Why are you here anyway," Micheal asked me.

"I came to ask you for.............help."

Micheal gave me a confused look.

"Help? With what?"

"It's a long story....."

(After he told him the story)

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!" Micheal shouted, he seem happy for me.

"Y-Yes, I do...."

"I'm surprised you found one, even though you look like...dead."

"Bro, Look at yourself, Micheal."

He was a purple corpse with a white bear masked on.

I didn't like the mask, but at least he isn't wearing that mask he had back then.

"What should we do about Father?"

"I'm not sure, I hope he doesn't kill her. I hope. H knows I love her but he will do what he has to do to get remnant."

 "So, this for remnant...he would do anything in his power for the remnant. He's been like this when we were alive. He was also in his office, not just making animatronics, but doing other stuff."

"I might have a plan to stop him and not just this, stop him for good, so he won't do this again."

"You do?! What is it?"

"Well, we might need someone else for this too."

"Who?" I questioned him.

"Do you still possess Golden Freddy with Cassidy?"

"Yes.."

"But I know Cassidy is a vengeful spirit, but when she and William talk, she didn't try to kill him again."

"Mabey, she might be planning something else."

"I never really  thought of it like that."

Michael got up and walked into a room and comes out with something.

"Here, take this", He says tossing me something.

"What's this?" I asked, examining it.

"It's an illusion disc. You put it on it makes you more human, instead of dead."

"This looks like the one I found at the pizzeria before."

"This one is more advanced."

I put it on but for a few minutes, nothing happens, till I looked down at my hands and saw that I look more alive.

Micheal puts him on too, looking more like a human than a rotten corpse.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, Mikey, I'm ready."

"AW! DID YOU JUST CALL ME MIKEY!? I HAVEN'T HEARD YOU SAY THAT IN SO LONG!"

"Don't get used to it!"

He laughed and We went exited the house.

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙

I hope he doesn't do anything to her...

(Hi guys! I just wanted to say that, I FELL off my bed today, and it's not one of those lower beds it's a loft bed. So, I was on my bed laying down till I saw the time, and I was like "Aw,  Shoot I got to get ready" and  I jumped off my bed and I forgot I moved my leader because the floor was wet so that's why but I just notice that when it was too late and I fell and I hit my leg on a table and my knee hit the ground and I was in pain. BRO IT HURT SO BAD. I'm ok, so don't worry, I will be alright. Well, that's all.

Bye!