A/N [INMPORTANT]

Hello, I wanted to say that I'm getting better.

Thank you to everyone who sends me nice comments and all the support, I do appreciate it.

Also, the main reason why I took a break was because, of my mental health, and also another reason.

A person, if I'm going to say who has asked me if I'm a pedophile because I wrote a lot of nooks with kids in them.

I told them, no I'm not.

I can probably see why they told me that because I put rizz in the story and some other things BUT that does not mean I s3xualized any children in these stories, THAT'S JUST GROSS.

ONLY FLUFF

NO SMUT

I can't write smut cause personally, I think it's weird.

If anyone wants, I can stop the rizz or keep it, but that's up to all.

But I will still keep that pet names like, "Sweetheart, Princess, dear, etc."

I just wanted to get that off my chest cause that was the main reason why I discounted the story in the first place.

I write these stories to make people happy because nobody writes a lot of stories featuring any of the missing children and CC/Evan/or whatever name you go by him.

If there's anything you will like to aya, go for it.

I will be still writing the story (Depending on how I feel), I just needed to get the weight off of me, since it's lower me down and it feels better to get it out.

Thank you all for, the reads, votes, and for adding this story to your library.

I'm on my break but I will continue to write this story and my others.

I will be back with you all shortly.

Also, I was at the store, and guess what they have

THEY HAD SECURITY BREACH!!!! IN NINTENDO SWITCH!!!!!

IM SO HAPPY!!!!

I CAN FINALLY PLAY IT, EVEN THOUGH I SAW THE PLAYTHROUGH BUT STILL I ALAO WANTED TO PLAY IT!!!!

I'm so late playing this game 😑 but dlc ruin is coming too!!!!

Well, that's all and thank you all once again for all the support!