~I Won't Let Anyone Have You~

(Warning: Blood, Gore, mention of murder)

Finally, it was time to go home. You were walking out of the Millers' house after a long night. You didn't expect to stay that long but you were glad you were going home.

Your mom and dad said goodbye and your mother had gotten a plate to take back since she loved the food, you were walking back to the house while your parents chapter with Mr.Miller outside.

You open the door and went straight to your bedroom and open the door and flop on your bed.

You were tired and wanted to go to sleep.

You got up and went to your closets and picked out some PJs and got changed and went to bed.

You went to sleep pretty fast from the long night.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

(Third person POV)

Mr . Miller closed the door after saying goodbye to Y/N's parents.

"James, It's time for you to go to bed." Mr . Miller said.

"Ok, Dad." He said going upstairs to his bedroom and closing the door behind him, then the lights turned off.

James got a bit frightened, He was confused about why the lights went out.

He went over to his light switch and turn the lights on but nothing happened.

He decided to go to his dad for help but when he went to the door, it wouldn't budge, he tried again but nothing.

He called out for his dad but his dad didn't come. He yelled louder but nothing.

"What am I going to do now?"

He said to himself,  walking around his room.

He then heard something fall. He looked up and saw that something fall from his table.

He was getting scared and was not know what was going on, he couldn't reach his dad, and the power was not coming on.

"Awe, don't get too scared, the fun is just beginning ."

A voice said.

James looked around his room frantically from where the voice is coming from.

"Who are you?!" James yelled.

"You don't have to worry about that, I know that you are trying to steal something very special from me."

James raised his eyebrows.

"Steal what from you?!"

The voice didn't respond and James was getting more and more sacred.

He was then pushed to the floor by someone.

He fell to the floor, but he managed to get a cut on his leg.

"What the heck?! Who are you?!" Janes yelled out in frustration.

He lifts himself off the floor, his leg had a bad cut on it.

"Are you feeling afraid now?"

"Stop this and show me who you are!"

"Fine, If you say so."

James suddenly got pushed to the wall and was face-to-face with Evan.

James' eyes widened to see a brown-haired boy with a bloody bandage head, in front of him.

James couldn't speak but stood there.

Evan saw the boy's scared face and laughed.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" James yelled.

"You don't need to know that, but I came here for something else."

"What do you want?!"

"I came here to stop you from stealing the person I love!"

"Who is that?!"

"You know, don't play with me!"

"I don't know, who you are talking about!"

"Y/N!"

"What? Y/N?"

"Yes."

"Why would she love a freak like you?!"

Evan looked at him and felt his grip on the boy get stronger and his eyes turned red.

He grabs James and throws him on the floor.

"What is your problem?!" James yelled at him.

Evan didn't respond. He was too upset to answer. He felt his anger get the best of him and he went to James and pinned him on the ground and had a look of death in his eyes.

James shrugged to get his grip off of him but it was no use, Evan got him right where he wanted him.

"Get off of me!" James tries to kick Evan off of him.

"No, I have you where I want you."

James continues to struggle but Evan never let go of him.

Evan took out a knife and pointed right at James.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" James yelled and was now terrified by the knife.

"If you keep on moving, you are going to make it hurt more."

"STOP IT, LET ME GO!"

He was now kicking and trying to get free from his grip. Treas started to form in his eyes.

"Don't worry, it only hurts for a bit."

Before James could even respond, Evan stabbed him in his eyes, and he could feel a sort of aura. His sinister grin formed on his face.

He took the knife out from his eyes and his whole eye shock came out, dripping with blood.

He licks the knife, "You don't taste very nice but that should teach you not to mess with something that isn't yours~"

He grab the body and took it with him.

(???)

"Hey Evan your back!" A raspy voice said.

"Where were you?" Another voice said.

Evan dropped the body down and the two looked at him.

"Evan, what did you do?" The raspy voice said.

"I just gave him a little lesson not to mess with something that's not his."

"You have been killing quite a bit, this week, I think  you should  stop-"

"I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT! I DON'T NEED YOU TWO TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Evan snapped.

The two voices, jumped back a bit at his outburst.

Evan looked at them and walked off.

I won't let anyone, have you~

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.