~AfterMath~

You were sleeping peacefully, till you heard sirens outside of your hours and people shouting.

You lift yourself and the blanket to your side and sit at the edge trying to wake yourself up before going to see what all the hassle was about.

You exited your room and went into the hallway and notice that your parents weren't inside the house.

You looked over to the window and looked out to see, police cars, people talking, and....... caution tape?

They were all in front of Mr. Miller's house and everyone seem worried.

You went back to your room and put on some clothes before going outside to look. You slip on your shoes and went outside to your parents.

Pushing past the crowd of people, you finally made it to your parents, who were talking to Mr.Miller and quickly notice you.

"Y/N! You are a wake!" Your mother shouted, and hug you.

"What is going on here?" You saw, letting go of here, with a confused look on your face.

"So, Yesterday, there was a report about James going missing, and when Mr.Miller came to check for him, he saw that the lights were out and blood on the floor. Mr.Miller begin to panic and called the cops. This all happens around 6 am and we have been out here ever since." Your father explained.

Your eye widens in surprise, how could this happen?

You were feeling a bit glad but sad at the same time. James was annoying sometimes but he was your only friend when you were little.

You remember that you were telling Evan that you had to go to the Millers' houses and he did act a certain way...

Could it be?

No, he wouldn't do something like this....... right?

You were this processing all that was happening. You went back to your hours and decided to get some breakfast to keep your mind away from what was happening. As you were eating you decide to see Evan and see if he knows something about what was happening.

After finishing your breakfast, you went to do all the normal things that you do, and in the morning and you waited for your parents to come back.

About a minute later your parents came back to the house and you went to them and asked if you can go to Freddy's since you don't know if Evan will come and drop by but he will be at Freddy's.

They were a bit hesitant and confused about why you wanted to go but they saw that they would drop you off and pick you up later, cause they wanted to stay with Mr.Miller and help him.

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙

You arrived at Freddy's and your parents will be back later to pick you up.

You told them bye, and your mother hand you some money to buy things and they drove off.

You went inside, going straight to the hallway you always go to see him at, ignoring the screaming and shouting children that were around you.

You walked down the hallway and you felt something was off but ignored it when you saw the golden bear at the end. You went to it and called Evan's name but no reply.

You said it again but nothing.

You were about to say his name again till you heard a voice.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

You turned around and saw the
familiar brown hair boy, Evan.

"Evan, I need to talk to you."

"About what?" He says, raising a brown.

"Remember I told you I had to go over to the Miller house yesterday, well, James went missing."

He made a face when you said "James".

"So, What do you need me for?"

"I was just seeing if you know anything more about what happened. Did you go anywhere after leaving my house?"

"No, I came back to the pizzeria, I didn't go anywhere else." He says, nonchalantly.

You sigh, "Well, ok, I still have time before I have to go, so I could hang out with you."

"Good, because I have to show you something ." He says grabbing your hand and leading you somewhere.

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙

(Third person)

The dark figure smiled watching the two from a distance.

"Looks like Evan is following down the same path I took."

"I wonder how long he would survive without getting caught, killing people."

"We just have to wait and see..."

The figure smiled and then disappear.

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙