"I always Come Back" A/N

Hi! So basically I was thinking if I should start writing again because  I read the comments, and saw people that enjoyed the story and don't want me to quit.

So I thought about it for a while, seeing how my story looked, and the way I had written, I decided to just rewrite the whole thing since I didn't like it anyway and I ran out of ideas...

I'm also trying to figure out how this story managed to get 70k+ Reads when I didn't come up with a good plot, and just got this idea to write this story at night while lying down on my bed... Bored out of my mind.

If you have any questions or if I  should change anything in the story let me know, I'm also open, and I will ALWAYS give credit to people who gave me ideas.

Writer's block is such a pain.

I will do my best to make this new story the best it can be even though I'm not the best at starting this new story.

I'm also surprised by the amount of people who chatted with The Evan Afton C.ai bot.

And I'm sorry if I'm being complicated 🥲

But I  finally made up my mind!

And I will make sure the new story will have more rizz than this story because everyone likes  cc the rizzler

That's all for now, since I don't what to say now...

Thank you all so much for reading and voting, and all the nice comments!!!!!!!

Bye!!!!!!