☽⛤☾ A Yandere's Love ☽⛤☾

⬆️
GUYS LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE THAT THIS LOVELY PERSON MADE

Art Belongs to: Nefeli1

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

(TW)

??? 1: ''..."

??? 2 What's wrong?

??? 1: Noting.

??? 2: Are you worrying about that plan, I said we are doing?

??? 1:Kinda, I mean what if it backfires?! You might ruin their relationship!

??? 2: Clam down, It will just be a little prank, also to teach Evan a little lesson. He has been abandoning us since he fell in love with the girl; it will be fun to do this.

??? 1: What about Evan?! Do you know how he would feel if you did this?

??? 2: Who cares, his father did something, so..why can't we?!

??? 1: We can't do this...it's wrong!

??? 2: FIINE THEN I WILL DO IT MYSELF!

??? 1: NO!

??? 2: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

??? 1: ''...''

??? 2: That's what I thought

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

Y/N'S POV:

"You know, what? You don't have to do it, Evan." Elizabeth said, storming off.

Evan just ignored her and walked after her.

Why is Evan acting like this? He never acts like this...I should talk to him, to make sure he's alright.

I catch up to him and make him stop in his tracks, "What's your problem?! Why are you being mean to your sister? What did she even do to you?"

"Nothing is wrong! I'm fine." He pushed me aside.

Who does he think he was?!

"DON'T SAY THAT ME! I KNOW YOU LYING! YOUR BAD AT LYING!

I grabbed his wrist, pulling him back.

"OUCH LET ME GO!"

"NOT TILL YOU TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG!"

Elizabeth turn back to see what was the noise about, "GUYS STOP! I THOUGHT YOU BOTH LOVED EACH OTHER!"

"Tch."

That was all that he said, before continuing to walk.

What is his problem? He never acts
like this...

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

After a while of walking, we arrived back at the main area from before, where Micheal and the other missing children were.

"The fuck did you two go?! I was looking for all!"

Micheal shouted.

"They were probably made out.

Cassidy snickered.

Susie elbowed Cassidy very hard.

"Ouch!"