~Scaring Children~

Evan's Pov:

It's been about a few hours since Y/N had been we'll dead and I'm starting to genuinely worry for her.

Usually, you will be asleep for a bit and then you will be a spirit and will be able to move around and stuff.

But I have never seen someone out for this long before.

"So-"

Micheal said gaining my attention.

"Do you know what animatronic she will possess?"

"No, not really. I mean I found her in Golden Freddy, but I don't think she would want to be in there.
it's too cramped in there."

"Your right."

The place fell silent again.

"Well- I know a place where there are more animatronics. It's called, 'Circus Baby Pizza World' but something happen there, so now it's to 'Circus Baby and Rental'."

"So Father build another Pizzria, eh? How far is it from Freddy's?"

"Yeah, he did and it's about 10 minutes from here. But if we are planning to go, we have to go at night, cause of other reasons."

"Hmm...w-where am I?"

Michael and I stop talking to see that Y/N had finally woken up.

"Y/N?! Y-YOU FINALLY WOKEN UP!" I WAS SOOOO WORRIED!"

I ran over and hug her tight.

Micheal's Pov:

Looks like Y/N had woken up, and Evan seems very relieved, cause I saw him starting to get very worry.

Then suddenly, I saw Evan.......crying?!

I haven't seen him cry in a while, maybe this moment might of trigger him to cry.

"E-Evan, stop buying me so tightly!"

"NO! I made a mistake of letting you go and I can't let that happen again!"

"Evan...give her some space, she just woke up and she probably confuses about what's going on," I told him but he just shot me a glare, but reluctantly let go of her.

"Oh, Y/N you probably don't know who I am. I'm Evan's older brother, Micheal."

"It's nice to meet you, Micheal!" She says she seems like a very nice girl.

"Yeah yeah, whatever...come on Y/N let's go." Evan blurted out and took Y/N's hand, leaving me in the small office.

I just stood there a bit confused and shocked but I shook the feeling away.

"I guess...He must have missed her," I mutter.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

2nd person Pov:

You got taken out of the office by Evan.

"Evan? Why do we leave?" You asked him.

"Well...I wanted to spend time with you. I haven't seen you for a bit."

"What happened to you? Your dead, you're more like alive.."

"Same goes for you, you do not cover in blood."

You looked down and notice you were more alive than before.

"I'm confused, how is this possible? Also, this man kidnapped me and killed me too."

Evan stopped dead in his tracks once he heard that and his eyes changed colors...there were red.

"I'll explain everything to you, but we have to go somewhere private first."

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

To be continue