~One Of Them Pt 2~

TW: Blood, Gore, Mature,  Brutal, Death, and Violence,

This idea was by FNaFLoreLover

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙

???: "Hey-Wow, who did you kidnap now?"

William Afton: "One of my son's girls that he loves so much."

???: "Why did you kidnap her?"

William Afton: "I was going to kill her."

???: "WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! THAT'S YOUR SON'S LOVE OF HIS LIFE?!"

William Afton: "Clam down, I said to him, that she and he will be together forever."

???: "What did he say about it?"

William Afton: "He said,

Well, that doesn't matter what he thinks.

???: "You serious going to kill her just for them to be together? Aren't they already together?"

William Afton: "Yes, but I'm  doing this for Remnant!"

???: "YOU ARE SO MESSED UP, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS FOR REMNANT?  YOU CANT DO THIS! AND I WON'T LET YOU!"

William Afton: "What are you going to do about it? I'm your boss, and you will do WHAT I SAY, You understand?"

"Yes."

"Good, Oh, I think she's waking up."

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙

Y/N's Pov:

"..."

"..."

"What-Where am I?!"

I shouted,  looking around, and my glance fell on two figures, one I couldn't see and the other was a stranger man in a suit.

I tried to move but I was tired up by ropes.

"I see you finally woken up from your nap."

The man said, walking towards me.

"WHO ARE YOU?! AND WHAT AM I DOING HERE ?!"

"Oh, don't worry about it, I just wanted something for you, and it will be quick!"

He says as he goes over to a table.

"WHAT DO YOU POSSIBLY WANT FROM ME?! WHY ME? CAN'T IT BE SOMEONE ELSE?!"

The man chuckles, "Because, you are SPECIAL."

The way he said...."special."

I say the man grabbed something off the table and made his way to me.

As he got closer I saw it was a...knife?!

"WHAT ARE GOING TO DO TO ME?!"

"Oh, Nothing too.... drastic."

He says, looking at the knife, and an evil smile formed on his face.

I was begging to panic...I scan the room for any escape but there was none...

The man was in front of me... I didn't know what to do...but I realized that my legs weren't tied up.....I looked up at him and I had an idea.

"OUCH! YOU DANM CHILD! WHAT THE FUCK!"

The man yelled in pain as he held where I kicked him at.

I kicked him where the sun doesn't sun. He should have thought of tying my legs up.

A small smile formed on my face, the man was still yelling in pain but I couldn't care.

The man got over his yelling fit and he was pissed. He went over to me and slash apart my leg.

"AAAAAAAHHH THAT HURT"

"That's what you get for kicking me."

"Now we can keep this up or you will let me do what I have to do to you and I will be on my way." The man said, glaring at me.

"I'm done with you, I will just start and get this over with."

The man said I was about to speak,  till he cut my chest leaving a big cut, and blood starting to pour out fast.

The man put his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream.

Tears started to roll down my face quickly.

I was losing blood too fast and my b
Vision starts to get blurry. I was starting to black out...

I saw the man and it look like he was about to stab me again but before I can saw what happened next... they took over me.

(I know this isn't good but I'm having writer's block...but I will get better at writing this type of stuff soon now this was I could get out)

˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙

William Afton: "Well, she's out again...Get me the needle."

The figure went to get the needle from the table and gave it to William.

He took it and flicked it (Whatever the doctors do before giving the shoot)

He injected the needle into now a bloody mess girl, and he took the need out he looked at it.

"Damn, she has more remnant than the others!"

🤨

The figure took the needle away and put it into a gar with purple stuff.

"Well, my work here is done... She is useless to me now and I need to hide her body before someone finds her...

He lifts the girl off the ground and took her to his car but warped her up so she wouldn't stain the car he grabbed his key and went to get in.

"Now....where am I going this girl...How about I take her to Freddy's...I might have something there for her."

He says and he begins to drive off.

˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙