~Meeting The Others~

You were fast asleep, till you got woken up by your alarm, telling you to get up and go to school.

You groan as you sit up and bed wanting to go back to sleep but you had to get ready.

You did your usual stuff you did in the morning and got dressed. You walked out of your room and went to the kitchen, to see your mother who was on the phone with someone. You sat down at the table, waiting for your mother to finish.

Your mother handed up the phone looking a bit worried but her expression then changed when she saw you.

"Good morning, Y/N! How did you sleep?"

"Good." You replied.

She went to the fridge and started pulling out some things for breakfast, while you were busy looking at the window.

You saw Mr.Miller talking to some cops outside his house. It might be what happen yesterday...

Your mom gave you your breakfast and you are it and soon your mother took you to school.

You wave her goodbye and went inside.

The rest of the school day was ok, but your English teacher gave you a project to do, and you were not happy about it but sadly you had to do it.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

You walked inside the house after a long day of school, and you wanted to sleep but you can't, because of this project, you had to do.

You flung open your door and put your backpack down on the floor and made your way to your bed.

Mabey, I can sleep for a little bit before working on the project?

You thought to yourself.

You shrugged, "It won't hurt." You told yourself.

You were about to get ready to take a nap, till you heard a noise.

You turn over to see what it was, and you saw.....

Evan.

"EVAN! HOW MANY TIMES DO I TELL YOU TO STOP COMING INTO MY ROOM UNANNOUNCED!" You shouted at him, but he just laughed a bit.

"Sorry Y/N, but I missed you."

"You saw me yesterday."

"Yeah..."

"What are you here for, Evan?"

"I wanted to take you to the pizzeria...well...because....there is something planned there." He says.

You were going to say yes, but you remember you had a project to do.....

"Evan, I'm sorry but I can't, I have a project to do." You said, with a sad expression on your face.

He walked up to where you were standing.

"It won't hurt if you work later, besides it won't be that long."

"Your right, but I have to get this done, or I will get a bad grade."

He sighs and looked at you.

"It won't be that long, You will still have time to do it."

"....I know.... but....if-"

"Fuck the project Y/N, your coming with me and that's final."

You were a bit shocked by his words but you had no choice.

"Fine."

"Ok, now cover your eyes."

You did as he says and cover your eyes.