"Did You Miss Me, Brothers?"

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

You did?!"

Just as you said that the clown animatronic started to power on. You saw that her big green eyes looked down at both of you.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"...I-Is it supposed to turn on like that all of a sudden?" You spoke.

"No...". Evan replied.

She continued to stare at the both of you.
She wouldn't break eye contact.

Just stared.

"Hello? What are you two doing here?"
her voice echoed throughout the room.

"Umm. Hello...we don't mean to umm wake you...but who are you?" You say, still in disbelief cause how tall she is. [ Circus Baby is 7'2 from Google]

She continues to look at you,'' I'm Circus Baby, who are you two?''

''I'm Y/N and this is Evan.''

''Hmm, Evan...Sounds familiar.''

Why could she mean?

''Anyway, what brings you here? Are you both alone?''

''No, we are not you alone, Sadly. We are here with some other peeps.'' Evan said.

''Where are they then?'' She asked, a bit demanding.

'' We don't know, They wander off and got lost.''

BOY, THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPEN- You rolled your eyes.

She went all silent..thinking.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

???:

"They are children just like me. But Should I risk taking a chance to show them who I am?''

''...''

''Why not, They can probably help me escape out of this, hellhole.''

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

''Did she power off?'' You asked.

''I guess so-''

''Sorry about that, I tend to stare into space, But it was a good reason, I was wondering if you can help me.''

''With what?''Evan asked annoyed.

''With escaping.''

''Why do you need to escape? Aren't you supposed to say here-''

''YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS LIKE BEING TRAPPED DOWN HERE!!! ALONE! WITH NO ONE TO HELP YOU!'' Damn, she didn't have to cut you off.

I mean you got the fun times-

''Damn ok, fine we will help you! You ignorant,b-''

''YEAH, WE WILL HELP YOU!'' You say very quickly before Evan can say the B-word.

''Yay! I can finally escape forever!''

( I was trying to be ''canon'' but that looks like is not going to happen :)

''What are we supposed to do to help you escape?'' You questioned her.

''Umm, I don't know what do you have to help me?''

''First of all, YOU'RE A BIG ASS ANIMATRONIC And second of all, WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET CAUGHT WITH YOU!

Evan, don't you know you're roasting your-

Circus Baby felt offended by what Evan said she ignored what he said.

''How about we give her an illusion disk?'' You suggest.

'' That might help,'' Evan said.

''But we don't have any right now-''

'' I have one! He took one out from his pocket,'' Here.'' He gave puts on Circus Baby.

''What is this?''

''An illusion disk, it makes you look umm...I let you see for yourself. Close your eyes.''

She closes her eyes and opens them again to see she was human.

Although, Circus Baby was no longer to be found but A girl with ginger hair, with a bow. She wears a pink shirt and a blue skirt.

She was astonished, I look like she was crying.

''OH MY GOODNESS!!!! THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU!!!!'' She jumped off the stage and pulled you and Evan into a big hug.

'' Wait a minute...ELIZABETH?!''

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

Keynotes (If anyone didn't know):

~Chapter~ Tidle Means: Part of the book

''Chapter" Qoute on Quote Means: Angst/problem

♡Chapter♡ Heart Means: A Side story/not part of the story

Sorry if there is any grammar, I type fast sometimes.