~ Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold~

( I don't like Grammarly, it keeps messing up my words! Almost all the errors in the story are probably from Grammarly changing words or smth.)

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

Nightmare: What could that wimp do? I bet he doesn't have the guts to come back. I bet he won't even come back to fight me. He's this the same old crybaby when we used to scare him.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

Evan's POV:

"I swear if Nightmare and Nightmare Fredbear even laid a finger on her...I will make them suffer more than my other victims, worse than James."

"I will make sure of that."

I don't even know where I'm at. I think Nightmare and Freadbear, place me somewhere. But if I'm correct, I think the pizzeria is this way.

Bingo. I knew this was the right way.

I walked up to the doors and burst through the doors, well not "literally" bust through them.

The missing children all spun their heads around looking at me like I was a crazy person.

"Umm, Who do you think you are coming in here like that? Like you own the place." Cassidy stared at me.

"Girl, sush. I ain't got the time for your attitude. Also, I own half of this place."

"What do you mean by that-"

"I will explain later but WHERE'S Y/N?!"

"She went with you", Fritz said.

"No, she didn't. She was here right?!"

"Well yes, but she followed you," Gabriel spoke next.

"Are you guys dumb are smth? She was here?"

'Oh wait, I forgot that nightmare was in control of me... And they didn't know it wasn't me.'

"Did you just call us dumb?! I know you got your brain bitten but how can you not remember what happened?"

"Cassidy I said I don't have time with your shit. If you all won't tell me, then I will go find her myself!" I said walking past all of them, leaving them confused and shocked.

'Why is everyone so damn worthless?!' I will find Y/N myself!'

As I was lost in thought, I suddenly Elizabeth right in front of me.

"Umm, Hi Evan." She said nervously.

"Oh, Hi Elizabeth. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, but I want to ask you something. I was going to say it early but you looked a little bit upset when I asked you about Y/N."

I rolled my eyes,' Of course, Nightmare did something.'

"What did you want to tell me?" I say bending to her height.

She looked nervous, "I may have done something bad."

"Like what?"

She took a deep breath," I killed somebody and not just somebody."

"Who did you kill?" I asked a bit more concerned. I mean she is six how could a six-year-old kill someone?

"I killed our brother, Micheal. I found out he wasn't the person I was trying to kill. I didn't mean to kill him! I swear!"