~?~

( When I went to write another chapter for this story, I saw that it has 1.01k+ reads!!!! Thanks so much for the reads!!!)

(Continue from the last chapter)

You and Evan spend the rest of your time at Freddy's just hanging out, till your parents came and got you.

You didn't go to leave but you knew you had to.

"Bye, Evan, see you later." You hugged him tightly.

"Bye, Y/N." He kissed you.

Which made you blush and waved goodbye and head to your parent's car.

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙

You got home and went straight to your room, still thinking about what happened this morning, what will happen next? Will they find him?

You will just have to wait and see...

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙

(???)

??? 1: Do you think Evan will get caught?

??? 2:I'm not sure...

??? 2:If he keeps doing this, He might get caught.

??? 1:I think we should keep an eye on him, to make sure...he doesn't do anything drastic...since you know how insane he can get...

??? 2: Yeah, nobody will want to see him get too upset...and things will get more out of hand.

??? 1:Let's just keep him under control for now.

??? 2: Ok.

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙

You sat in your room on your bed, still thinking about this morning.

Where could James be?

You sigh and looked over at your clock and saw that it was almost time for you to go to sleep you have school in the morning you decide to go to bed earlier.

You find some pjs to put on and changed into them did the usual things you did before going to bed. You lay in your bed, not feeling sleepy yet, and you glance over at your bear plush and you begin to feel sleepy. It's like it cast a spell to make you go to sleep. You slowly start to drift off and as you do, the bear plush wink at you, and darkness started to take over you, and you fell asleep.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

(Working on the next chapter. It's going to be a long one.)