²⁹ them cheating on you

Includes

-Harry
-Ron
-Cedric
-Fred
-George

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Harry Potter

You and Harry were best friends at first because he was dating Cho Chang at the time. When Cho broke up with Harry you comforted him and after that you Bagan dating. Everyone said that you and harry were the best couple of Hogwarts but the only one who looked unhappy was Cho. You and Cho never got along, when you tried becoming friends, she would just be rude or walk away. You really did love Harry but after a while things with him got odd. Whenever there was a date, he would call it off for something "important" you fell for it the first 2 times but after it just got out of hand. You wanted to confront him because you loved him and you were unsure if he really did love you. When classes ended, you just had a massive headache and decided to sleep it off. When you woke up it happened to be around 9pm. You had completed all your homework so you decided to go the common room to read one of your favorite books. When you got there you happened to see Harry making out with Cho. You were in shock but you weren't surprised, although Harry has said many times that he loved you and only you, he never seemed to move on from Cho. You clap. "The famous Harry Potter cheated me. Congratulations Harry do want a reward?" Harry looked startled, "y/n uh what are you.. doing here?" "No I'm just watching you cheat infront of me. Maybe do this in a place where I can't see you?" Cho smiles at you and you scoff. "So you lied when you told me you loved me and moved on from Cho?" Harry looked devastated but he knew he had to face the consequences. "No, y/n I really did love you, Cho-, well see she caught me off guard." "of course she did." You said. Why would he even decide to hurt me this way? You thought, but you already knew why he did this, he just couldn't move on. "Y/n please forgive me I don't want to lose you, I never did before and I don't want to now." He says walking over to you. You step back. "Too bad Harry, I don't want you in my life anymore. I hate you. We're over." You managed to say without tears making you look like a bad bitch😎. "Y/n please" he says with tears beginning to fall out of his eyes. You just continued to walk away. You just ended things with the boy you loved.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Ron Weasley

You and Ron were the most powerful couple of Hogwarts. You would be able to understand each other, you guys would finish each other's sandwiches, it was like you were meant to be. It was until Ron had ignoring you for the past 2 weeks and you were already annoyed. Whenever you bumped into him while going to class, he would walk away. You decided that enough was enough and when the day ended you were going to talk to him. The day went on and you hung out with his brothers. The Weasley twins. You caught Ron walking with a female in the corner of your eye, that female looked exactly like one of your friends, Hermione Granger. You just brushed it off because you knew Hermione wouldn't do that to you. Classes ended and while you were with your friends you forgot about Ron for a while. After a while, you decided to go back to your dorm because today was just a very tiring day. When you walk to your dorm (just pretend they all have different dorms) you happened to walk past Ron's dorm. You heard the laugh of Hermione. Curiosity got the best of you so you quietly listened to their conversation. "Bloody hell Hermione, you're the only one I want." Ron groaned. "And what about y/n? I mean she is my friend after all Ronald." Hermione asked. "She/He/They doesn't have to know about this. Right now it's just you and me." He says. You felt tears after hearing that. You felt anger, hatred, you had loved him and he had relayed you with his. You opened the door and looked at them. Hermione was just in her Bra and underwear, and Ron was in his underwear holding Hermione ass (felt weird to write that) "Y/n.." Ron manages to say. You laughed "This is so stupid of you Ronald. And you?" You look at Hermione. "I trusted you and this is how you shoose to betray me? Are you fucking kidding me?" Ron quickly tries to put his shirt back on "y/n I am truly sorry, I-" you cut him off. "Ronald give me a break, I don't wanna hear your bullshit anymore and Hermione" She looks up at you "you're an actual bitch, you told me you didn't like Ron at all and you said you were happy for us." You scoffed. "Unbelievable.." you looked at your hand with the promise ring Ron had gave you. You looked back at Ron and he looked as if he were gonna cry. You took of the ring and put it on his drawer. "I hate you Ronald Weasley." And you left.