Wattpad Original
There are 32 more free parts

08 • Hot and Bothered

Being told I was good had never felt so gratifying

Being told I was good had never felt so gratifying. Or hot.

Romeo's command vibrated through me, and without breaking eye contact, I sank onto the hard ground in front of him. Eager for what came next. Years of following the instructions of a ballet mistress made taking orders easy and mindless–which was what I wanted. I needed someone to tell me what the hell I should do.

To make me forget.

But that wasn't the only thing Romeo was doing to me.

I'd expected Hot Stranger to be good at turning me on, but what I hadn't expected was his attentiveness or the way I felt when I made him smile. That one little grin I'd earned was as addictive as his praise, and I wanted to make him smile again. If only because he was so good at bringing out my own smile when my world felt too fucking heavy to manage.

This man had remembered my name–my full name. How was that possible? I'd gone through elementary school without a single person in my class being able to pronounce Tanushree, including the teachers.

Tan was the nickname I'd made for myself to help people who struggled with the pronunciation. Because somehow it felt like my fault they couldn't say Tanushree properly, or my parent's fault for giving me a very traditional South Asian name even though I was born in Jersey.

But Romeo heard it one time and repeated it like he was Bengali.

"You look so beautiful just like that. Waiting for me on your knees," Romeo said. His voice raked over my skin, raising an army of goosebumps and leaving me breathless.

He called me beautiful.

It was silly, but that turned me on more than the roses inked on his body.

Clearly, I needed to chill the fuck out over here.

I could not get emotionally attached to a man right now—especially not this man. I needed to focus my efforts on finding a new roommate and ballet and figuring out my life.

I knew Romeo wanted nothing more from me than a one-night stand–well that and my donated tickets. None of this was going to amount to anything.

I rolled my lips together and focused my attention back on what I wanted from him. The huge bulge in his pants looked like more than just fun. I could only imagine how good it was going to feel sliding between my legs, hitting every needy spot. Working free the release I came here to find.

Romeo wasn't going to be a timid partner or a selfish one, I could tell that much by the stony way he was looking at me and the questions he'd asked.

I mean, what man cared enough to find out what a girl's preferred sex kink was? The answer was none–none except him. The knowledge made my soft heart–the one that longed for the kind of affection all my friends seemed to have–flutter in my chest.