Wattpad Original
There are 13 more free parts

27 • Hot Feelings

Tan

Dominick wasn't lying when he said this was a punishment. His tongue and fingers did things to my body that I'd never experienced before. He'd brought me to the brink of release over and over again, only to leave me trembling.

Minutes or hours or hell, maybe even days passed while Dominick had me on my knees, circling his tongue around my center, over and over again, teasing me until I was feral with need.

I could've come six times by now if he'd only let me.

Whatever reservations I'd been holding onto had fled. I'd given myself over fully to him, submitting to his will and accepting this punishment like it was the only thing I ever wanted. He made being a bad girl feel so good. But now, I wanted more than the pleasure of his mouth on me. I wanted to be close to him. Face to face.

"Please," I begged as his tongue dipped one inch inside me, working against the sensitive area before dragging it out slowly. My throat was dry, and my legs were weak. "I can't take it anymore," I admitted with a shaky breath. "I need you. Need you inside me. Please, Dominick."

He pressed a kiss against the inside of my thigh before I felt his hands on my shoulders, slipping off the shoulder straps of my leotard, one by one. Peeling the sweat-slick spandex down to my waist. My breasts popping free.

"Have you learned your lesson, baby?" he asked, giving my bottom a slap. "Or do you want to keep being a little brat for me?"

"I learned my lesson," I replied, sitting up on my knees and turning to look at him for the first time since he'd started torturing me with pleasure. His gaze dipped to my bare chest, staring at my peaked nipples. Normally, having a man stare at my chest would make me feel self-conscious, but Dominick never made me feel less than perfect.

The bright green of his eyes had shrunk to a thin ring, consumed by dark pupils. His lips were wet and red. His dark blond hair a perfectly tousled mess.

He might talk a good game about wanting to make me wait and teaching me a lesson, but nothing about the man in front of me screamed I'm content with waiting.

We needed each other. A release after waiting so long to figure things out.

Watching him come undone for me was so hot, and I knew he wanted to cum just as bad as I did.

I wanted to make him cum for me.

I palmed my breast, rolling a nipple between my fingers and letting my head tip back.

"What are you doing?" Dominick asked in a rough voice.

I arched my back and heard his breath hitch. A satisfied smile stretched across my face. "Being a bad girl."

I was being bad. There was no denying it. But I was done waiting.

"So, so bad," he said, almost in a trance. He shook his head as if to clear the fog from his brain. "Stop touching yourself like that," he said weakly, without a shred of authority. "I didn't say you could do that."

That was true. He hadn't. But seeing him so turned on was like a switch flipping in my head, and instinctively I knew what he wanted. "You like it when I disobey you."

He shook his head, and my grin widened. "I don't like it when you try to jump on stage at a construction site. Like you don't care what happens to you. I don't like that at all."

Our eyes met, and I searched his expression for an ounce of sarcasm or disingenuousness, but I couldn't find either. This man was serious. And it struck me that he really did care about me. The dance and the apology and the food and this. It was all to show me he cared.