Wattpad Original
There are 31 more free parts

10 • Hot Emotions

Something was wrong with me tonight

Something was wrong with me tonight. Clearly. I couldn't seem to stop smiling or kissing this girl while I fucked her rotten. That little skirt twisted up around her waist and panties pulled to the side.

"Kiss me," Tan breathed, and I was fucking helpless to deny her. I pressed her mouth to mine in a deep, open kiss that had our tongues twisting together. My free hand went behind her head to keep her from banging it into the couch every time I slammed inside of her.

Her eyes fluttered open and shut with each gasping breath, but I kept mine on her the whole time. Watching her and adjusting speed according to her expression.

The longer I stared at her face, the more I realized this felt...different. I was being different. And that couldn't happen. Not with a girl who wouldn't stick around. Not with a girl who I didn't want to stick around.

I didn't want her to stick around, right? No, of course not.

Tanushree lived in a different world than I did. A better one. One that was just as bright and pretty as she was, and far away from the dark hollow of my life.

When I stroked the side of her cheek, I caught sight of the faded circular burn mark on the back of my hand, reminding me of the reason why I couldn't feel anything for her. Even though everything inside of me was screaming otherwise.

Fuck.

I needed to put more distance between us so I could concentrate on what I was doing and detach myself from whatever I was feeling, because I didn't do feelings.

Reluctantly, I pulled my mouth off hers and wrapped her ankles around the back of my neck. Grunting with each hard thrust and coaxing little whimpers from her beautiful mouth. Now, instead of kissing her, I got to watch her perfect little tits bounce all around.

Christ.

"Is this what you came here for? To get fucked dirty?" I gritted out. The wet slop of our bodies sounded each time I got back inside her sweet pussy. "Is it?"

"Yes!" Tan screamed. I pressed a kiss against one of her ankles, holding her calves flush against my chest. "I needed this. I—I needed you."

She needed me? Something warm spread through my chest again, and it felt like pride, or something else I couldn't quite name. But that couldn't be right. Tan was just saying things because she was getting fucked. That's all.

"I bet you needed this. Needed it hard."

I got my thumb on her sweet little clit and teased it, wanting to give her the hard fuck she wanted. She didn't need me. She needed to forget. And if I could do that for her, I would.

Forgetting wasn't on the table for me. I knew I was never gonna forget this night. Not if I tried. The memory of her beautiful face would be burned inside my brain forever.