Wattpad Original
There are 17 more free parts

24 • Hot Rules

Dominick

I didn't believe in praying, but I sure was saying a whole lot of them as pulled my bike into my spot behind Blanche's. 

All I wanted was to be good enough to keep this girl around for as long as I could. To be the man that made her happy.

I might've been hesitant to let Tan in, but now that she was here, I was all in.

By some miracle, Mimi was out at a casino in Jersey with her friends. Otherwise, it would've been impossible for me to bring Tan upstairs and have her all to myself. Mimi would've been hogging the attention, and I wasn't in the mood to share.

I didn't think I'd ever be in the mood to share her attention, but I'd have to tolerate it if I wanted to make something more with Tan.

I helped her off the bike and took the helmet from her, still a little dazed that she was here, looking at me like I was worth staying up late for. Shocked that this night hadn't ended an hour ago when she smacked me and told me she wouldn't do the dance with a selfish jerk like me.

Because of that, I'd made a pledge to make every second she let me spend with her count.

"Come on," I said, tugging her toward the back door to the club. "I'll show you how the renovations are going, then we can eat."

"Don't forget the tour of your youth. I want to see all the awkward pictures."

I spun her around and flattened her against the door. Pinning her in place with my hips and a hungry look. Slowly, I dragged my lips along the side of her cheek until I reached the hollow just below her ear. Kissing the soft, warm spot until I heard her whimper my name.

I groaned in utter satisfaction. "How could I forget the awkward tour of my youth?"

That sunshine smile of hers beamed back at me. Warming me from the inside out. "Don't worry. I won't let you forget. It's why we're here. I won the bet."

There was a hint of sadness in her eyes, like she wasn't quite sure if I really wanted her here or if I only brought her back to my place because of a bet. I might be embarrassed about my living situation, but that didn't change the fact that I wanted her here with me. I wasn't going to let that comment slide without being addressed.

I shook my head, pressing another kiss to that sensitive spot she liked. "No, baby. There's a lot of reasons why we're here, and none of them have anything to do with some bet. I want you here, and I think you wanna be here too."

I must've said something right because her free hand snaked around my neck, guiding my face to hers and taking my lips in an urgent, needy kiss that had my head swimming and my dick pressing hard into the warm space between her thighs.

After that hot dance, waiting to get her pussy back on my face was going to be a new kind of torture. But my girl needed to eat something more than almonds for dinner, and I had to show her I was about more than a quick fuck. As much as I wanted to tear her clothes off and take her right here, I wanted to get to know her more.

Once we were inside and I showed her how far along the downstairs was, Tan begged me to let her get on the newly restored stage, but I was having none of that. "It's too dusty down here and I don't know what's safe and what's not."

"You're being ridiculous. It looks fine," she said.

I had to grab her around the middle to keep her from jumping up there anyway. Her ass pressed against my stiff cock, and I knew she could tell how hard I was just by the way she reacted. Arching into me. So sweet and soft.

"You said you wanted me to tell you what to do tonight," I reminded her, my teeth grazing the lobe of her ear and eliciting a little gasp. "Has anything changed?"