Wattpad Original
There are 15 more free parts

26 • Hot Tease

Tan

Sweet hell.

I'd never regretted anything less. If this was his brand of punishment, then sign me up for the worst. Having all of Dominick's attention focused on me made the fine hairs on the back of my neck stand on end and my nipples in tight, hard peaks.

"What am I going to do with you?" he asked in that deep, teasing voice of his.

His gaze fell to my lips, pausing briefly to watch me wet them before gliding down to my neck. Each of my breaths were shallow, waiting for the answer to his question.

What was he going to do with me?

With both my wrists pinned over my head, I was at Dominick's mercy. But that didn't scare me. No. Even though he was three times my size and just as strong. The trust and intimacy flowing between us made the thrill of what came next even more exhilarating.

Even now, I felt safe and protected with him. Cherished, even. And more importantly, this was my decision. Dominick made me feel like I could push myself out of my good girl role and be someone a little more wild.

Not just a good girl who liked to party. But a bad girl. His bad girl.

As I stared into Dominick's bright green eyes, which were inches above me, I realized that whatever happened would be more than a one night stand. I was making a conscious decision to open up and be more vulnerable with Dominick. And even though we'd shared a meal and he was showing no signs of disinterest, that concern didn't leave me.

What if we hooked up, and it wasn't as good as he remembered, and decided this wasn't worth it?

I didn't want to lose him a second time. Not after letting myself feel something more for him than frustration or annoyance. Not after he opened up to me about his past and made me feel like I was special to him.

A rush of adrenaline surged through my veins as his grip on my wrists tightened. "You're acting like such a little brat. Disobeying me at every turn. Talking back." He drew in a tight breath and held it. Shaking his head ever so slightly. A faint grin playing on his lips. My body involuntary shuddered when he expelled his pent up breath. Heat cascaded over my neck. "You were looking for my attention, weren't you? That greedy little pussy of yours was trying to get me hard," he said. "Wasn't it?"

Falling into this role was so easy, it should've scared me. But it didn't. I wanted to be bad right now. With him. For him. Wetness was slick between my thighs, coating the thin strap of my pink leotard.

"Did it work? Did I get you hard?" I asked coyly.

His hips rolled into mine, pressing the hard length of himself right against me. Threatening to rip a hole in the joggers he was wearing. A strangled gasp left my lips, but it was quickly swallowed by a punishing kiss that stole my breath and momentarily silenced my thoughts.

Oh sweet god.

I thought I remembered how good he felt pressing against me, but I was wrong. He felt better. He was better.

"Does that answer your question?" he asked.

I nodded, biting my lip, and his gaze narrowed back on my mouth. "Do not bite that lip of yours unless I tell you to. Understand?"

"Why?" I asked in the sassiest tone I could muster at the moment.

Faster than I thought possible, Dominick flipped me over on the bed, so I was stomach down and my cheek was pressed into the pillow, then gripped my hips and yanked them up so I was on my knees.

"Because I said so," he rasped, confidence dripping from each word. This wasn't some weak-willed player from the company who wasn't sure what he wanted and was looking for a quick fuck. This was a real man. My man.