Wattpad Original
Há mais 16 capítulos gratuitos

25 • Hot Evening

Dominick

After we finished eating, I finally led Tan to my room, giving her a quick tour of the small space before reclining back on my bed. Watching her as she made her way around the room for a second, more thorough inspection.

Tan ran a finger down the broken spine of Les Miserables and pulled the book out, thumbing through the pages, then glanced up at me with a surprised look.

I didn't know what she was surprised about, the fact that I had a copy of Les Mis in my room or the fact that the book spine was more flexible than hers, but either way, I couldn't stop fixating on her mouth. The way her pretty lips popped open in a cute little o shape made me want to see them fitted around my cock. Feeding her inch by inch while they tightened around me.

The last time she had me in her mouth, she moaned and sucked me in deep. Bobbing up and down like she couldn't get enough. Like she'd been waiting for me to fill her up, and I'd been all too happy to oblige.

Just the thought had my balls aching with need.

I'd been punishing my dick for the past week, beating off to the memory of cumming down her throat like a depraved man. Imagining the look in her eyes as she swallowed every drop like such a good girl. And when I finally pulled out, she licked the head of my dick to catch the little dribble that was left. 

Discreetly, I readjusted myself so my boner wasn't pressing against my zipper so hard. I hadn't deserved the kind of attention she'd given me that night, but I was going to fix that by making sure she knew how much I wanted her now.

I needed to get my mind out of the damn gutter, but I couldn't help it. I was condemned to be perpetually turned on around this woman for the rest of my life. Cursed to be rock hard no matter how much I respected her.

I wanted to treat her like the angel she was and fuck her like the dirty little slut she wanted to be. Both of those things were true for me at the exact same time, which meant my heart and my cock were going to be waging a never-ending war for supremacy.

But it was a battle I'd gladly fight because when I loved something, I didn't go half in. I went balls deep. Committed until it either succeeded or went up in flames. And there was one thing that I knew for sure, whether I earned the right to keep her or not, I was one hundred percent committed to us. To making us work.

I leaned forward and grabbed Tanushree by the hips, pulling her toward the edge of the bed so I could see what had surprised her.

"Don't tell me you don't like Les Mis," I said when she continued to stare at the book like it was the most shocking thing she'd ever seen.

"I've never read it, but Maren's dragged me to play twice."

I raised an eyebrow. "And you hated it?"

"No, the play was fine," she rushed to say, then fixed her gaze on me. "But, Dominick, these are all in French."

I waited for a second, trying and failing to see her point. "And?"

Her lips went back into that cute o shape before she said, "You read French?"

"Read it. Write it. Speak it. Probably better than English."

She closed the book and slid it back onto the shelf. Shaking her head slowly. "That's amazing."

I shrugged, not sure what to say because the truth was tied up in the past. Did I want to ruin the night by telling her how bad my life was before coming to Mimi's? By explaining that I never felt like I was good enough because my mom decided they'd rather get high than spend time with me?